ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Y/n L/n
19

  Leo  Peterson 19Y/n's best friend

  Leo  Peterson
19
Y/n's best friend

  Leo  Peterson 19Y/n's best friend

Levi Ackerman
34

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Y/n come to my house!" Leo said over the phone.

"Bro why can't you come to mine! I'm too lazy to get up!"

He flipped the camera around to reveal your a lot Of food on his coffee table.

"I'm on my way!" You hung up and got out of your bed.

You grabbed the black sweat pants off your floor and put them on. You already had a grey hoodie on so all you had to do was grab your keys.

You quickly locked your door and ran to the elevator.

'Come on come on!'

The elevator dinged and you clicked the 7th floor button. Leo lived one floor below you and you were always at his apartment.

You got to his floor and ran down the hallway making sure not to bump into the little kid and his mom walking.

"Hi y/n!" The women said as you zoomed by her.

"Hey Mrs.Moore!" You yelled.

You heard the woman laugh as you made it to Leo's house.

"Open the door!" You knocked.

"Damn you got here fast as hell." Leo opened the door.

"I haven't ate all day!" You say walking into his house.

"Y/n what I tell you about not eating! You're gonna mess up your body!"

"I know I know!" You sat on his couch and grabbed the plate he had out for you.

Leo rolled his eyes and sat down next to you. He turned on some random Netflix anime that was completely trash.

"Oh y/n someone new is moving in on your floor."

"How you know that?"

"I saw Mrs. Candice talking to the new tenant."

"Mrs. Who?"

"She's literally our land lady!"

"Oh yeah!" You laugh.

"How could you forget that?"

"That don't matter! How does that guy look?"

"He was short with black hair. To be honest he looked like a wait what do those tiktok girls be saying...dilf! Yeah he looked like a dilf!"

"You know what dilf mean right Leo?" You try to hold in your laugh.

"Uh no but I think it means older guy."

"Close but it means dad I'd like to fuck."

"Oh hell Nawl! You know I don't roll that way n/n! I was just trying to explain him in terms you would know."

"Nigga you sound old as hell talking like that anyways Did he look like he had a kid or wife?"

"Nah he seemed like a loner! He kinda reminded me of my old college professor."

"Ouu college professor type look. Hmm okay."

"Don't try to get all friendly with him like you did that dude what was his name?"

"Eren and I've learned from my mistakes."

"Right okay."

"We still going to the store tomorrow?"

"I actually switched shifts so we'll go get your groceries earlier, okay?"

"Yeah yeah. I'm going home thanks for the food!"

Authors note:
I decided to leave out personality traits from the character introductions because I find myself either trying to hard to fit that or I go too far off track 😭 it's better for me to develop the characters as I go. This book is like 2 years old well the first few chapters are. I hope y'all enjoy this book, I will try to finish it this time👍🏾

Ps: vote and comment :)