Not so cold

︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

You woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon being made. You got up and stretched then walked into the kitchen.

"Morning y/n." Leo said while flipping a pancake.

"Good morning Leo!" You smiled brightly then sat at the island.

"What you plan on doing today?"

"I don't really know. How bout you?"

"I gotta pack because I'm leaving tomorrow but other than that I'm not doing anything."

"What am I going to do without you?"

"Since you got so many friends how about spending some time with them." Leo laughed.

"Real funny."

"You'll be fine." Leo handed you a plate with pancakes, and some strawberries on it.

"Thanks bestie." You said while popping a strawberry in your mouth.

"No problem."

You ate and talked with Leo a bit then you went back to your apartment so he could pack in peace.

'Lemme go ask Levi if he could take me tomorrow.'

You knocked on his door but once again it was silent.

'I mean it is 9am.'

The door swung open revealing Levi with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Hi y/n."

"Hey Levi." You dragged out the 'hey.'

"Need something?"

"So I know we just met but I need to ask you a favor."

"Okay? What is it?"

"Do you mind taking me to my hair appointment tomorrow and picking me up? I'll give you gas money and everything."

"Tomorrow when?"

"At 11:30 ish."

"Okay. That's all?"

"So that's a yes or."

"Yes."

"Thank you so much." With out thinking you pulled him into a tight hug.

You heard his heartbeat rapidly increase while you were holding him.

"That's enough y/n." He tapped your back.

"Oh yeah. See you later." You smirked and opened the door to your apartment.

You could've asked any one of your hoes to take you because you know they would. You just didn't want it to be awkward because you normally fuck then leave.

This was the perfect opportunity to get to know Levi. Hopefully he would open up more.

You showered then spent the rest of the day cleaning your house. Mid way through cleaning your room
Your phone started going off.

It was a face time call from Eren aka your main hoe. You roll your eyes then answer the call.

"Hey mama, what you doing?" He answered the phone shirtless and in his bed.

He only called you mama when he was horny and wanted to fuck.

"Wassup Eren, I'm cleaning right now." You blandly respond.

"Lemme come over and help." He starts smirking.

"Nah don't bother. I gotta go, text you later okay? Bye bae." You hung up before he could even say anything.