Number

︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

You and Levi ate in silence while watching the show he put on. Your phone started ringing out of nowhere.

"Hey Leo."

You saw Levi perk up at the sound of Leo's name.

"Imma be there in 10 minutes."

"Okay thanks, Bye." You hung up.

Levi was watching you out the corner of his eye. You noticed it but you didn't say anything. The 10 minutes went by and you got a text from Leo saying he was downstairs.

"I'll be back my friend is here with my keys."

"Okay."

You got up and left his apartment.

"He's so dead." You whispered to yourself as you got on the elevator.

Leo was waiting for you in the lobby. You saw him talking to Mrs. Candice.

"Hi y/n it's great to see you." The older lady greeted you.

"Hello Mrs.Candice nice to see you too." You smile.

"You taking up all my lunch break!" Leo handed you your key ring.

"Thanks bestie. I'll make it up to you." You gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"When are you kids going to get married?" Mrs Candice asked.

"It's not like that!" You and Leo said at the same time.

"We're just friends." You add on.

"Mhm I said that about my husband."

Leo starts laughing and you sat there with a blank face.

"Right okay. Bye Leo! Bye Mrs.Candice." You wave and walk back to the elevator.

You walked back to Levi's apartment and walked inside. Levi stood up and walked towards you.

"You need help?"

"Yes please."

He nodded and started getting the groceries out from his fridge. You grabbed some bags and made your way to your house.

You unlocked the door and left it open for Levi. He walked in behind you and you lead him to the kitchen. He placed the bags on the counter and it look like he had something to say but he couldn't get it out.

"Thank you Levi. I'll see you whenever." You beam.

"No problem, bye y/n." He gave you a small smile and left.

"Does he not like me or something?" You say to yourself.

You put away your groceries and then you decided to take a bubble bath and chill for the rest of the day. You danced your way into your bathroom and started running the water.

You were playing your chill playlist as you got the bath ready. You put your phone on  the side of the bath and got in.

Your bath room had those adjustable lights so you put the lights half on so it was dim but you were still able to see.

The chill lofi beats played as you started to read wattpad stories in the warmth of the bath. The bubbles were gliding all over your skin.

The chapter came to the smut part and you felt yourself thinking of Levi doing those things to you. You just met him but you've always wanted to fuck an older guy just to see what it felt like.

You weren't one for touching yourself because you had other people do that for you. Connie on the 10th floor, Eren on your floor, Armin on Leo's floor. You damn near had a guy on every floor of the building ready to give it up if you called.