Crushed, Chopped,Burned pt2

Previously on lab rats....Their all in the lab minus the twins

"What're you doing?" Leo questions them seeing as they were all packing Donalds stuff up.

"If Davenport is gonna ship us off to some remote facility, then the office supplies are coming with us." Chase responds as he grabs Mr. Davenports stapler and puts it in a box he's carrying around.

"We just got our first taste of normal life. I was this close to getting a curfew, which I was totally gonna break with Madi." Bree says.

"Oooh! But maybe when we get to wherever we're going, we'll meet a sassy lab chimp named Bobo who will take us on adventures and teach us how to love." Adam says looking on the bright side to hopefully cheer them up.

"Or maybe you'll make him angry and he'll maul you and snack on your fingers." Chase inputs, annoyed by Adam.

"Hey! I create the monkey fantasies around here." Adam defends.

Eddy, the annoying security in the wall inputs, "Well, kids, I hope you've enjoyed your stay at casa Davenport. I know I haven't. Sayonara!"

"Eddy, I know we've never been the best of friends, but we're gonna miss you." Bree says fakely which the smart home system believes. "Aw, really?"

"No!"

"We hate you!"

"You're evil!" Adam, Bree, Chase all yell at the smart emoticon.

Leo questions wanting to know where the 3 bionic teens will be going. "Where is this training facility anyway?"

"Facility X? Oh, it's all the rage." Eddy says sarcastically, while showing them what looks like a nice island on his monitor.

"That's pretty nice." Chase looks temporarily pleased with where he thought they might be going.

"Oops! Sorry! That's my screen saver." Eddy changes the picture to a snowy, cold looking place that polar bears would live in. "You're going here."

"Forget about office supplies. We should be gathering wood." Chase says, as he shivers imagining what it would be like to live there.

"Man. I wish I hadn't thrown that party. I can't help but think this is all my fault." Leo says, disappointed in himself.

"Oh, that's because it is all your fault." Adam says, unapologetically himself.

"Adam, he was only trying to help us." Bree says, trying to get Adam and Leo to understand that it's not his fault.

"Well, yeah, but he did the opposite, which is not help us. The not makes it the opposite." Adam says, defending himself. "I'm just so bummed. It's the only place we've ever known."

"Yeah. Just think about all the memories we've shared here." Chase says reminiscing in their memories.

'Specifically one when Donald had longer hair and was reading a book to young Adam, Bree, and Chase. The book was about how batteries were made, and while Chase was fully immersed in the story, the other two were antsy and not paying attention. Adam lifts Donald's chair up into the air with his Super Strength, which makes Donald protest indignantly. Adam complies and puts him down roughly, making the book fall out of Donald's hand. Bree sees this as an opportunity to take the boring book and Super Speed across the room, kicking up dust into Chase' s face. Chases Super Senses glitch from the dust and causes him to sneeze all over Donald.'

"I can't let Davenport send you guys away. Let me talk to him. No one can say no to this million-dollar smile." Leo says determinedly and boasts about his smile. He walks upstairs to find Donald to try and persuade him.