Commando App

(in the lab everyone is gathered around the cyber desk)

"Okay, guys, you have been trained for all kinds of missions. But you are about to enter a soul-bruising, confidence-crushing, apocalyptic environment: high school. Adam, Bree, your glitch test results are fairly stable."

"Yes! I'm going to school!" Bree jumps pumped to be going to school.m

"I'm fairly stable!" Adam celebrates.

"I wish I was fairly stable" Mason says out loud thinking it was in his head.

Bree and Madi look at him concerned while Adam smiles and thinks he beat him.

"But, Chase, I am still concerned about your Commando App." Donald says concerned and rethinking letting Chase go to school.

"Commando App? Put on some underpants. We're going to school." Leo says, grossed out thinking he's not wearing underwear.

"Ahhhhhh, I see your trying to prevent wedgies ahead of time." Mason says, sarcastically while laughing at his sister who was blushing while cover her eyes.

"No, see, in the face of an imminent threat, Chase's Commando App kicks in and he becomes a fearless brute I like to call Spike. It's kinda like a fight-or-flight thing, except I took out the flight part, 'cause, useless. And I replaced it with a testosterone level of like a Tasmanian devil-wolverine-shark-lion hybrid that's mad."

"Okay now I gotta see that come on really? Chase?" Mason says, as he looks Chase up and down for emphasis.

'Leo nods his head in agreement while Madi elbows them both for being mean.'

"Don't worry, Mr. Davenport. I promise that Spike won't rear his ugly head." Chase looks a little offended at Mason but dismisses it.

"Oh, yeah? You mean like last Christmas when I made the mistake of giving Adam boxing gloves?" Donald says, proving his point in why he shouldn't go.

'A flashback of the partially destroyed lab and Spike throwing a barrel across the room starts.'

"Anybody else confused about the-don't-punch me rule?" Flashback Spike says, as he pins Adam down with his foot who looks up, frightened, under Spike's foot. Bree and Donald look at each other and raise their weapons in the effort to defend themselves behind the overturned console as the the flashback ends

"Ugh, I'm still coughing up tinsel." Adam says uncomfortably rubbing his chest like he still tastes is.

'Madi pats his back and smiles comfortingly at him.'

"Ok Dude, your just giving me more of a reason to test this out." Mason says, while his eyes light up mischievously looking at Chase.

'Chase shifts away from Mason slightly frightened by the look in his eye.'

"You know, letting Chase go to school, isn't such a good idea. I can't risk Spike coming out." Davenport says, making the decision to not let Chase go to school.

"Mr.Davenport you have to let Chase come to school, I really think it's important. You see, I have this presentation in class and I really need his support especially if I forget it." Madi says, looking pleadingly at Davenport.

"But..More importantly Big D. Chase has to come. With these guys, I'll finally get a prime spot in the cafeteria. That's right, y'all. Put on your coats 'cause I'm about to ride your coat tails." Leo says, jokingly deeming his reason more important.

"Thank god, now Madi and I won't have Leo following us around like a lost puppy." Mason laughs throwing his arm around Leo.

"Hey! I am not a lost puppy." Leo says, getting defensive and just rolling his eyes and dismissing it entirely knowing how Mason operates.