00

FLASK SWAP

- - - - - -

DISCLAIMER
This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

NOTE
Unless otherwise indicated, the photos used in this epistolary do not belong to me. Credits go to the rightful owners. The photos are for visual purposes only. No portrayers intended.

Not affiliated with De La Salle University.

Adi, the poodle and Yolo, the Shih Tzu featured in this epistolary, belong to two of my closest friends. Thanks a lot for allowing me to use their photos! Love you, lots. Please do not steal any photos.

This is a short, lighthearted epistolary with zero conflict. If you're looking for a lengthier story or a tragic one, then you won't find it here. Hope you enjoy!

This story contains strong language that is not suitable for young audiences. This has yet to be edited as well. Read at your own risk. Thank you!

SOCIALS
twitter: @sachookies
sayout: sachook1es
telegram channel: the cookie jar

- - - - - -

Standalone Epistolary Novel

- - - - - -

All Rights Reserved (c) 2023 by sachookies