Special Chapter: All I Want for Christmas Is...

"... YOU. YOU, BABY!"

Joy and laughter encompassed the Santiago family's home as they amusedly watched a chaotic duet between Anaya and her goddaughter, Jewel—Heidi and Kaiden's daughter. It was the 23rd of December and everyone was in a festive mood. Clara and the girls decided to hold their Christmas get-together on this day, before their respective celebrations with their families.

The young children, clearly showing signs of a sugar rush, were running around the living room while playing with their new toys. The parents unanimously decided that they got a pass since it was the holidays.

"Bambi, my love, please don't run too fast. You might slip and bump your head again." Clara warned her in a soft tone. Just a few hours ago, Bambi had been running too fast and accidentally hit her cheek on the edge of a table. Roman had to ice the bruise that was forming on her right cheek as she cried. Clara, while wiping Bambi's tears and snot, whispered, "daddy will put ice on your cheek so it won't be painful na, okay?"

Bambi Loe Santiago, their three-year-old (cute) troublemaker, stopped running as she processed her mom's words. Fortunately, her condition was better compared to awhile ago. "And then I'll cry again?"

"Yes, because it will hurt. You might get a bukol or another bruise, too." Clara told her.

"Okay, mommy... Bambi... not run fast." She said before skipping towards the other kids playing with Paw Patrol toys on the floor. Clara could see the twinkle in Bambi's eyes as she played with the pup figures and lookout.

Dominique and the others were watching the kids, so Clara was able to focus on the graham ref cake in front of her. She excitedly sliced off a square and put it on a saucer. As she was about to take the first bite, Roman sidled up to her and propped his chin on her shoulder.

"Ano 'yan?" He asked innocently, as if he wasn't the one that helped her with it. They finished making the dessert in the early morning because they wanted to be done before the kids could wake up and start looking for them.

Clara laughed at her husband's antics as she fed him a spoonful. "How is it?"

Seeing an opportunity, Roman captured her lips in sweet kiss. Clara immediately felt the coolness of his lips and tasted the sweetness of the ref cake on it. Pulling away, Roman lightly wiped the corner of her lips with his thumb. "As usual, you knocked it out of the park, Josie."

"With your assistance." Clara pecked his lips before shouting, "Okay na 'yong ref cake! Nauna na'kong kumuha, by the way."

"Yown! Nakita ko 'to sa freezer kanina, eh. Na-excite ako." Sabi ni Nico, 'yong fiance ni Dominique. "Love, kuhanan na ba kita ng ref cake?"

"Yes, please!" Sigaw ni Q mula sa sala.

"Get as much as you want, okay? I made a lot." Clara assured them.

"Raven, do you want ref cake? Mommy made it." Roman called out to their eldest daughter.

A little girl in a red and white striped dress and Santa hat ran forward and clung to her father's leg. Truly, Adeline Raven, aged four, was a daddy's girl through and through. Their princess couldn't stand being away from Roman for too long. Hinahanap-hanap niya. They were partners-in-crime.

She was sweating and a bit red in the face from running around with Kimberly and Kane, Knox and Kairi's children. Roman grabbed a small towel from her bag and wiped her face and then her back.

"Do you want ref cake, princess?" Clara asked.

"Yes, mommy!" Raven eagerly nodded.

"Okay, but you can't run while eating. After eating na lang ulit." Clara said. She proceeded to ask her playmates (godchildren), "Kim, Kane, do you want Ninang to feed you ref cake? Magpahinga muna kayo from running."