day 3

" you made your way through the darkness and into my dreams. "

ashton pov

somehow i was always early for support group. i would sit in the same spot every day, waiting for calum. today was practically the same as all the others, except for the fact that i couldn't watch for calum like i usually do. my head hung down and i played nervously with the hem of my shirt. i flinched every time i heard the door open, praying that it wasn't calum. i knew i had made a huge mistake. kissing him, confessing the way i felt about him, all of it was so so wrong. i scared him, and i understood. for god's sake, the boy had attempted suicide, he was fragile, and i'm sure he was fearing that i would leave him. but i couldn't help the way i felt.

i was jolted out of my thoughts by someone clearing their throat. i looked up to see calum staring at me.

"hi," he said quietly. he smiled gently, and i couldn't stop myself from smiling back. i hated how everything calum did made my heart melt, it made me feel so vulnerable. "can we talk?"

"i'm sorry!" i blurted out. "i shouldn't have said all that, it was inconsiderate of me." i looked down, trailing off slightly.

"ash, it's okay," i looked back up at calum to see him biting his lip. he rest his hand on my knee, obviously trying to be gentle. "i actually wanted to apologize to you. i really like you too, ash. and you're a good kisser. i just.. i was overwhelmed, i figured you didn't really mean what you said. but i thought it over, and i mean, if you really meant what you said.." he trailed off slightly, frowning slightly, "it'll be hard once we get out of here, i know but i just, i wanna be able to call you mine." calum sighed, and i let out a breath i didn't realize i had been holding.

"i want that too," i whispered. "do you think we'd get in trouble if we kissed right here?"

calum shrugged. "maybe." i smirked as he leaned closer to me, abruptly closing the space between us. his lips were just as i remembered, soft and gentle, feeling perfect as though they were made to fall on mine. we didn't kiss for long, but it was everything i wanted. people were staring at us, but calum was grinning at me and i didn't care what anyone else was thinking.

calum's adoring look almost made forget the fact that this could only last for a few more days, and then i'd have to forget i ever knew calum, that i ever loved him.

-
-
-
-

this was filler af idk bye

-gwen xo