#4 - Flower (Yandere Preboot Story shift Chara) [Requested]

This was requested by garvioddis

Okay in this oneshot Chara is Gender neutral and the reader is Female.

But since chara in the canon game (Undertale by Toby fox) is around 12-14 years old.

Chara and the reader will be 13. Also I apologize if this oneshot is wrong in all ways. I did as much research that I could reach. So other than that I hope you enjoyed.

I give you Yandere Preboot Story shift Chara x Female Reader
___________________________________________
Dictionary:
(Y/n) = Your name
(b/s) = Body shape
(e/c) = Eye color
(s/c) = Skin color
(h/c) = Hair color
(h/l) = Hair length
(3/f/c) = 3rd favorite color
A/n = Author's Note
___________________________________________

You looked everywhere at your surroundings. After sparing Papyrus. He was nice, care taker of the ruins. Huh, but for him and maybe a little bit for yourself, you would be safe from any harm.

A strong girl like you would make it out alive. That's if you didn't let your fears get ahead of you.

Walking you heard the snow make crunchy noises as you step on it. Hopefully you didn't run into an monsters along the way. But as you came across a stick, you walked around it not wanting to draw attention to yourself.

Just then as you continued walking, you heard a snapping noise. Turning around, you looked at the broken stick, it looked like it was shattered into a million pieces.

It then hit you. You're not alone.

Quickly you ran. You ran as fast as you could, you didn't know what could or couldn't be out there.

Just then you came to a stopping point as you heard footsteps behind you, the snow making crunchy nosies.

"Turn around..." The voice said, in a monotone voice.

Being scared and at shock at the same time you screamed as you turned around and pushed the figure to the floor. The landed on the ground with and 'oof' sound. As you looked at the figure, they looked back at you.

"Woah! Chill! I'm just a human like you!" They replied back at you.

You looked at them really good this time. They had red eyes, brown hair, and light skin color. With pink like cheeks (on the face).

"Oh I'm, sorry..." You said as you fiddled with you fingers.

With you not looking at them anymore, the figure stared at you and your features.

You were wearing a (f/c) sweater, (2/f/c) pants, black socks and (3/f/c) shoes. You had (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin, (e/c) eyes, a (b/s) body shape. They just couldn't help but never take their eyes off of you.

As you looked up from the ground to say something, you saw the human just staring at you. They didn't even break eye contact. This started to creep you out.

"Um Who are you-" You managed to say before you were cut off.

"Chara 13 years old." They spoke in a fast tone, smiling at you.

"Oh, um, well my name's (Y/n)." You said nervously, "I'm also 13 years old as well..."

After saying that you quickly turned around and tried to walk away since you were feeling creep out by Chara. As soon as you were about to walk away, Chara grabbed your hand.

"Let me walk with you." They said as the looked at you.

Simply you hestiality nodded your head and walked feither, Chara looked into your soul. But all you felt was a chill down your spine.