Good Morning

Turning over in bed, Natalie reached over to the other side to touch Harry. When she felt it empty, she opened her eyes and pouted.

"Where could he have gone?" She asked herself.

Glancing over to the clock on the night stand, she saw it was close to 11. How did she manage to sleep in this late? The smell of pancakes swirled through the air making her stomach grumble. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and pulled the covers off of her. Looking at the clothes scattered on the ground, she grabbed the first shirt she spotted and slipped her panties on from the night before.

Natalie tip-toed down the stairs quietly just to see Harry in his boxers and his boxers only. Seeing his naked torso gave her flashbacks of the night before, and the way his hands felt on her bare skin. A tingling sensation ran in between her thighs making her squirm a little from where she stood.

Harry must have felt her presence because he turned to Natalie and smiled. "Good morning love. How did you sleep?"

Butterflies ran through her stomach at him calling her love. She walked over to him and kissed his cheek. "Good. When did you wake up?"

"I'm an early bird, unfortunately. I have to be in the office by 7:00 a.m. I don't have the luxury like some people," He looked over to her and smirked, "but that's okay. That's what I get for being the boss. And my body is just use to it I 'suppose."

"These pancakes smell amazing."

"I'm happy to hear. It's one of my mums recipes. She use to make this for my sister and I when we were kids." She looked at him in awe as he spoke of his family. She could only imagine what Harry looked like as a child. That cute little dimple and those perfect curls. "Are you hungry?"

His voice broke her out of her daze and she nodded.

"Me too," he said looking her up and down.

A blush crept up Natalie's cheeks as he stared at her and got close to her.

Harry started to leave light kisses up and down your jawline, then down her neck. Natalie giggled at the soft touch of his lips, sending goosebumps down her body. Her lips parted a bit and a soft moan escaped from her lips. She could feel the smirk forming on Harry's lips from satisfaction as he stopped at the base of her neck.

Harry pushed Natalie up onto the counter, spreading her legs apart, and slipping her panties down her legs and off her feet. He grabbed the end of the t-shirt she was wearing and pulled it up and over her head, exposing her naked breast. His lips parted at the sight as if it was the first time seeing her naked all over again. Natalie blushed a little more at being vulnerable in front of him in the daylight. She watched as he bent down on his knees, his eyes roaming her body, then stopping at her face before he nuzzled himself in between her legs. She gasped as her head tilted back and her eyes rolled to the back of her head. The way his mouth felt on her sex felt like nothing she's ever experienced. The way his tongue danced on her clit, and the way he lapped her up like he was desperate to get every last drop. She felt his mouth lose contact on her sex and she whimpered. He got up from his knees and wiped the back of his hand on his mouth.

"There's more of that for later. But we need to eat and get energy for the day."

Natalie wrapped her arms around his neck, looking deeply into his eyes. "How did we get here, Mr. Styles?"

"You walked into my office and from there it was history."