Rain, Rain, Go Away

Natalie stared out at the rain as it softly hit the window. The sound was relaxing and making her even more sleepy. She didn't get a lot of sleep the night before. Her thoughts were clouded by dreams of her boss, Harry. She's only been at the company for a few weeks, maybe a month now, and out of all people it had to be her boss. But how could she help it? How could anyone help it? Natalie see's the way all the females at the office look at him. It's like he was made in a lab. Because how could anyone look like him and be that perfect? The thought of him bending her over his desk and tying her hands behind her back with his neck tie made a pool of wetness form in between her thighs. But she pushed those thoughts away. Nowhere but in her wildest dreams would her boss ever want her the way she wanted him. He had options. Many, many, options.

Last night was the first time in a long time she had touched herself. Her mind was running every which way, wondering how big or small he was, or if he had girth to him, or was it thin? She had so many questions. She wondered what his hands felt like against her bare, soft skin. Was he strong? Was he gentle? What kind of kinks did he have?

It had already been a long day for her. The minutes were ticking by so slowly. The work load she had was taking longer than she was expecting, but how could she focus when she was this tired, and all she could do was think about her boss.

The clock struck six 'o clock, which meant the end of the working day, which also meant one more work day and it would be the weekend. Gathering her things, she shut down her computer, and locked her filing cabinet in her desk, and made her way downstairs. She was one of the last ones there since most people get out at five. Unfortunately for her she had to stay later to get some files into the computer system and schedule some appointments for Mr. Styles.

Natalie walked out of the front door of the building. The rain was coming down even harder and she had forgotten she had lent her car to her roommate for the day. What was she suppose to do? She could call for an Uber, but she was broke and she wasn't getting her pay check until tomorrow. She started in the middle of their pay period, so they added that plus the following two weeks together. She decided maybe she could get ahold of her roommate and she could come pick her up. That's when she realized her phone had died. Great. The wind started to pick up causing her to get soaked. This day could not get any worse.

Natalie heard a cough from behind her making her jump. Right behind her was Mr. Harry Styles himself. "Oh. Uh, what are you still doing here?"

He laughed. "I am the CEO. I have to make sure everything is in before I leave, or I have to stay later than I would like. Why are you still here?"

"I was finishing your files and schedule. I don't like falling behind on my work."

"And why haven't you left yet?"

"I forgot I let my roommate borrow my car today and," She stopped herself feeling a bit embarrassed about being broke.

"And?"

"I don't have money for an Uber. I don't get my paycheck until tomorrow."

"Would you like me to give you a lift?"

"Oh. I, uh, I couldn't ask that."

"You're not asking. I'm offering."

Natalie thought about it for a moment and realized he was her best option right now. And nodded.

"Then it's settled. Let's go back up to my office. I realized I actually forgot my car keys and suit jacket, and then we can head out. Okay? Plus we should get out of this rain before we are more drenched than we already are."

They get into the elevator and the doors closed behind them. For a moment it was silent. She couldn't tell if it was an awkward silence or not. She watched as the numbers increased as they went up and up and up. Then a ding. Harry motions for Natalie to go first. What a gentleman. Then he follows behind. Close behind that is.