𝖎𝖎𝖎☞ 𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘉𝘌𝘙𝘈 𝘋𝘈𝘐𝘚𝘠

III: GERBERA DAISY!

III: GERBERA DAISY!

'the gerbera daisy symbolises innocence, purity, cheerfulness and loyal love,'

RACHEL AWOKE TO THE SOUND OF HER PARENTS PREPARING FOR THE DAY. her parents always woke up at 6:30 in the morning, seeing as they cycled to work. the stupid shits not buying a car.

rachel hastily got dressed. she never wore costumes to school, ever, it's social suicide. if she was to celebrate halloween, she would be a clown or something like that. but, she was going as...nothing! per usual.
she knew there was no reason to go trick or treating when she could just get some candy off artemis and watch scary movies.

as she packed her lunch rachel thought about school. she thought about will. she had history in second period and would be sitting beside him. she and will her sorta friends, like how she and max her sorta friends. but will didn't make her forget everything she had ever known.
will didn't make her blurt out the most random things. max did.

'oh no, i like max.' rachel thought.

'god, don't be fucking stupid, but that must be hard for you, asshat.'

'no, no, i will not think about anything like that. i don't like max.'

'my parents would kill me if they found out'

'they have nothing to find out. you don't like her, you dumb fucking shit'

but this got rachel thinking; did other people get confused whether they liked their closest friend? like, did mike wheeler think about will like that?

❥❥❥

hopper was peacefully cooking french toast when he took a glance over his shoulder. 'oh, jesus!' hopper jumped when he caught sight of el, who was in a home-made ghost costume.

el had been staying with hopper in his grandfather's cabin in the middle of the woods after hopper had left food for el in a box. great origin story.

'ghost,' el said, she still hadn't exactly gotten to the 'putting words into sentences' part of her life, especially since her childhood was unfortunately, not very keen on her being grammatically correct every time she opened her mouth.

'yeah, i see that,' hopper sighed, not pleased with being spooked by a 12 year old in a white sheet.

artemis covered her laugh by fake coughing. the blonde had only been staying with hopper for a little over 12 hours, after her talk with rachel, artemis had gone straight to hopper and gave him her living situation.

sleeping in her car wasn't exactly healthy, so naturally, hopper offered for her to live with him. and el, of course.

artemis was ecstatic to see her young friend again. she only had to promise not to tell anyone, luckily for her, she hadn't revealed what had happened to will byers last year, still, it didn't make her feel any less guilty for lying, especially to rachel.