𝖎𝖛 ☞𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘎𝘌𝘛-𝘔𝘌-𝘕𝘖𝘛

IV: FORGET-ME-NOT!

IV: FORGET-ME-NOT!

"the flower that is often associated with loneliness is the forget-me-not."

RACHEL WATCHED DUSTIN AND LUCAS TRY TO ROPE MAX INTO TRICK OR TREATING WITH THEM. she almost laughed when max left without a last note. she chuckled all the way to her next class.

art. sometimes she'd go. sometimes artie would pick her up and she would skip. artemis would complain about steve 'the hair' harrington.
today, she wasn't supposed to be going but artemis hadn't picked her up. now, she was stuck in class learning about value. like, it was pretty easy, just make places darker, rachel did that all the time without trying.

"hey, will."

"hey, rachel, i didn't know you took this class."

"yep, i used to skip."

"damn, so dangerous."

"totally. did henderson or sinclair tell you they asked me to join you guys trick or treating?"

"oh, yeah, our party's a democracy and the majority voted you could come...anyway...what did you say?"

"well, me and my friend, artemis, have this is tradition kinda thing for halloween....so i'll be inside most of the night," she didn't dare look in will's eyes. she had seen enough disappointment in max's.

"yeah, i know artemis, she works with my mom at melvalds. she talks about you a lot,"

"artemis is cool, it would be so fun if we all hung out together!"

"yeah, i could teach you guys about dnd."

"that would be so fucking cool, man."

"so cool.."

"i am loving the costumes."

"i really hoped you wouldn't bring that up." he buried his head in his hands.

"no! no, man, it's really cool. did you make it yourself?"

"yeah,"

"dude! that is amazing! i totally thought it was store bought."

"thanks,"

their heads turned at the door slamming shut.

"mike, if your going to be late, at least be quiet."

"yeah, sorry sir."he didn't meet the teacher's eyes, he looked angry, distracted. boring his eyes into the back of rachel's head.

mike took a seat at the back of class, still sending glares rachel's way.

"go!" rachel said.

"what?"

"go to him!"

"why?"