[Chapter Thirdy-One] don't belong any longer.

"We have the same mom, dumbass!" Rare yelled back at him, but Wubbox did not acknowledge the comment.
He sighs, still smiling as the two began to quickly walk away.

~~~

"Ok, what do you got, son?" Wubbox asked him, quickly following behind him.

"Theres many documented strange occurrences of monsters hearing strange voices of familiar ones that know. They called it the copycat. It would frequently turn up at night or in darkness—if lights were on but that copycat wanted to talk, they would somehow turn off all the lights as they appeared by their victim, and turning them back on as they leave—or if another light source is turned on, they seem to disappear into thin air. Some even call it a Mimic. Now, the monster handlers rarely stop by, but they have talked about a monster which they have heard of, but no monster has ever heard of. It was nameless, but looked like a bird with a dark, curled beak, three legs with hands, and could copy any voice. Many have assumed thats what the voice is. And, "one of many voices" Could imply that Mimic or Copycat has done something to them—convincing them to do horrible things with their imitations."

"I wish i could know all that." Wubbox chuckled.

"Dad, this is serious!"

"Sorry, sorry."

"Ok, what should we do? We can't just not tell anyone!"

"Well, since plant island is pretty much the lead island, we should tell their leaders. They will be able to take action quickly."

"Alright, lets get going then!"

———

From Kayna's ship, many magical monsters had came for a visit. They gathered on the clouds, waiting for something.
Monsters began talking, most confused on what was going on. Few magical monsters were told to come to the natural islands, and most of the natural monsters were also gathering on the clouds as well.
This, "anonymous planner" never said who they were, and everyone was waiting for a monster—or group of monsters—to pop out and explain why they were gathered here.
And after a long time, that happened.
Kayna had attempted to leave to go home, but she found her ship wasn't starting. She investigated, and came back to ask other monsters to help. But as she did, the group of rebels grouped up, and one large bird showed himself. But before he spoke, two other monsters emerged from the ship, and forced the monsters on the ship off—ensuring no one could escape.
One of them was similar to Wubbox, but a more white, black, purple, and blue color scheme, with headphones, claws, and a square core—similar to a tiny boombox.
The other was like a red wolf-jester, it had three ears, patchy clothing, a large white mane, many bells and symbols, and a slouched forward position.
Everyone was now more confused. What was going on? Who were they? What are they going to do?
The leader of the group had a long, flat face, white near the thick, curled beak, fading to a green and blue feathers upon his head. The feathers right under his neck were black, and under them were yellow feathers. His body was a weird, sickly green, and his three legs seemed more yellow than the rest of his body. The skin on his face was crackly and sunken in, giving him a grim and serious tone.
The groups ahead began to panic, nobody knew what was happening, and the sudden turn of sides didn't make it easier. But as the crowd began to get loud, he raised his hand to silence group.
Just then, other monsters who heard the commotion turn quickly silent left the island.
"Yes, i know, I'm such an attraction." The bird spoke in a familiar voice, boasting of his appearance. It wasn't an original voice, but a mixture of female and male voices.
"I know your confused—i was too—but we could talk this out clearly."

"You..i know you! You copy voices to torture others for your sick, sadistic pleasure! I'll have you know we'll be having your ass handed to you!" Thwok stepped up to him quickly.