1

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫, 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚

$$$$$

Ny'ani sighed as she stared at herself in the school bathroom mirror. She didn't know what it was today but she honestly felt so ugly. She looked the same as everyday and she's always thought she looked pretty but today, today she felt as if she was finally looking at how she truly looked.

Taking a deep breath, she decided to just wear her hoodie for the rest of the day. Her school had seven periods but they worked on even days and odd days but they go to seventh period every day.

She'd skipped second and fourth period and now it was time for B lunch. She left out the bathroom and sat at the table on the far end of the courtyard, in the shade. Ny'ani stayed silent as everybody talked in front of her.

"Girl no she texting me on some rara shit about him off a fake number and i know it's her because she the only one who used to talk to him from down here." Ny'ome said rolling her eyes as she went on about the situation that happened last week for the fifth time.

"But this not the first time, you said you was gon stop talking to him once you found out he was cheating." Amira said scolding her friend.

Ny'ome took a deep breath and loudly exhaled "Why every time we talk about him you bring that up? SO bitch I was horny and my body count need to stay low. Now what?"

"But you gotta chill with that shit, you stay callin niggas phone talkin bout beat him up knowin you gon be right back with em." M2 was fed up with her.

Sanjay and Dirty sat quiet at the table. They usually came to school high and when they didn't, they never really spoke.

"Hey y'all." Aiyana greeted the group as she walked over to them. "Hey duke." Sanjay nodded in response. "Hey baby." She finally said taking a seat on dirtys lap and giving him a peck on the lips.

Ny'ani rolled her eyes and turned her head to the side seeing Ny'ome already mugging Aiyana. Amira sat quiet because she's never liked Aiyana. The girl did nothing to Amira however she just had a gut feeling to stay away from her. Amira always shrugged the feeling off, maybe she was just jealous of Aiyana. Although, she had nothing to be jealous of.

Dirty and Ny'ani weren't really friends. Their friend groups just always hung out with one another. Ny'ani couldn't stand Dirty, she thought he was stuck up and she didn't know why everybody liked him.

Dirty on the other hand didn't like her either, nor did he like the friends that she hung around, him and Sanjay just hung round them because Ny'ani father wanted them to keep an eye on her.

As much as they both hated it, Dirty and his brothers basically grew up with Ny'ani. She was their little sister in everyone's eyes. Everyone's except Dirty.

After what happened the first night of them meeting each other, Her dad and, her uncle who adopted Dirty, forced him and his adoptive brothers to hang with her so she wouldn't be so lonely.

"Anyways." Ny'ome tried to change the subject they were previously talking about before Aiyana got here. Aiyana was Dirtys off and on fling. Whenever they got into it Aiyana went and told everybody's business so they stopped talking around her.

"Where y'all going after school?" M2 asked Dirty.

"After I drop Ny'ani off, me and sanjay got sum to do why, what happened?"

"I needed a ride home, I got pulled over again yesterday. My momma talmmat she gon take my car from me if it happen again."

"Oh, nah ian een going that way after school, ian gon have enough time."