BEYOND THE RESOLUTION!SLAPTICK!MIYUKI MOTHER DAY CHALLENGE!

Previously on, kamen rider saber and smile precure,the fallen Calibur has risen once again and the door to great power has finally been opened. Yasu then chased after calibur into the enormous book!

At that time, happy and others was stared at saber, who made to the into enormous book until three megid was walk front of them as they take position.

Storious:i see saber made his way in there as well. Only the one who obtains the eternal truth can return back.

Blades:what?

Before they seem shocked that only the one obtains the eternal truth can return back.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Back to blades, blades and others going ask the three megid about where the book connected to.

Buster:where is that book connect to?

Storious:an infinite and eternal realm. Within it lies great power, the origin of knowledge.

Three megid charge up their own sword and slash on them when blades and others tried to block attack with their own sword until explosion to rider reveal normal expect for blades and precure. Storious blast on blades chest, causing an explosion again as he knock out and reveal to normal as he hold his chest in pain.

While precure and mei go front of rider to help out.

Happy:everyone.

Before they take look at Storious and others was turn into human form.

____________________________________________________________________________

Somewhere, saber was floating around portals and going follow calibur where he going. Saber take look at the portal was through time.

Saber:what is this place?are we traveling back through time?

Calibur:the book that created the world long ago is finally within reach. The origin of all knowledge.

They saw that the book going open the page.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Daishinji:what do you mean by the origin of knowledge?

Storious:the table of revelations.the omniscient and omnipotent book's table of contests. The only remaining page of what scattered into pieces, 2,000 years ago. The table of revelation and it's contests... Lies at the end of their destination.that lost book contains records of all knowledge, ranging from the world's beginning to it's end. Everything humans have obtained... Is but mere fraction of the power of that book.

They seem surprise his said.

______________________________________________________________________________

Calibur:knowledge is power. The table of revelations is mine. When all of the scattered pages worldwide are gathered, the omnipotent book will be revived, and i will obtain absolute power equivalent to even a god!

____________________________________________________________________________________

March:what do you intended on doing with that power?

Before Zooous grabbed on march t-shirt to lifting up.

Zooous:we remake this world.

Zooous pushed her to let go while daishinji, March and akane charge forward Zooous when he quick spinning kick on their face to blow away.