CLAD IN SMOKE, THE CRIMSON ASSASSIN!it's summer!it's sea!akane and nao obstinate

At the miyuki house,miyuki wake up on her house as she doing the hose on the garden because it is the beginning of Sumner holiday. While candy stand on stair and asked miyuki about school.

Candy:miyuki, you know it's not sunday today. Right-kuru? Don't you need to go to school-kuru?

Miyuki:nope!today's the first day of summer vacation.

Candy was blinked in confusion her said.

Candy:"summer vacation"?

Miyuki(excited):it means you get to take the day off... Every day.

Candy:the day off... Every day-kuru?!

Candy seem excited her said that the day off every day as candy jumped and hugged on miyuki and they spinning around.

Miyuki,Candy:yay!every day's day off!every day's day off!

Then, miyuki and candy seat down on the stair as miyuki don't have no idea what she will doing the summer.

Miyuki:it's not like i have anything really to do, though...

Candy:so much for that.

Before miyuki heard the phone at the living room. She pick up the phone from the table and answer it.

Miyuki:hello? Hey, akane-chan!what's up?

Candy jumped on miyuki shoulder and eavesdrop on Miyuki phone.

Miyuki:yeah... Okay. Sure!i come!of course!i come!i be right back.

Miyuki hang up the phone and turn back to candy with her eye seem puppy face.

Miyuki:she's at the beach.

Candy:the beach?

Miyuki:the beach, the beach, the beach!

_________________________________________________________________________

At that time, miyuki was may at the beach where akane meeting her. Miyuki was excited to going to the beach and scream in happy as the beach was full of public, the people have fun and joined the activities. Miyuki and candy happy as miyuki raised her fist and walked on the beach.

Miyuki, candy:yahoo!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

In the bad end kingdom, akaoni was laying down on the floor and watch the TV. But he seem bored that they have no channel on this show while akaoni pressed the remote to change channel until he notice that the people have fun on the beach as announcer explains to them.

Announcer:yes. It's summer again!time to head to the sea and work on your tan!why not head down to the beach and make it a summer to remembered?

Akaoni:that sound great-oni.

His steam from his nose as he stand up and ripped off his clothes as he have underwear.

Akaoni:I'm gonna get nicely tanned, and make it a summer to remembered-oni!

Akaoni drove off and going to the planet earth

___________________________________________________________________________________