YAYOI!PROTECT THE EARTH!A PRECURE BECAME ROBOT!AND I WILL BECOME A GOD

Last time,bahato was came back as he going avoid the world.yuri explain to yasu and others about bahato family was get killed by yuri comrade. But, yuri was get defeated by calibur and falchion as he faded away as he gone.and then, yasu was finally meet luna right now as she return from another dimension.

Yasu:luna!luna.

Yasu go toward her and hugged on her back as he wad cried in happy to see her again.

Yasu:welcome home.

Luna:thank you.

Yasu let go of her and looked at her.

Yasu:thank goodness

Before he saw his elemental dragon rider start glow as same his wonder ride book When he brought it.

Yasu:you led me to getting these books. And now, these books have led me. Back to you!

Luna:yes. I see you've written another new story!

Yasu:thanks to your help!

Luna:we're back together as three again.

Yasu:yup, just as promise.

Yasu stand up and turn back to kento.

Yasu:right, kento?

Kento:yeah.but,it's no use.

Yasu:why not!?

Yayoi:yeah. You promise to see Luna again, didn't you?

Suddenly, they heard scream from Luna and turn back to her as she get kidnapped by sabela before they gasp in shocked. As luna tried to get break free from sabela.

Luna:yasu, help!

Yasu, kento:Luna

Yasu going toward luna to save her until Sabela Thrust forward blast at lake front of yasu, causing an explosion, sending away and knock out on the lake.

Sabela:come.

Miyuki and others:yasu/yasu-san.

Sabela leave the place. While they go toward yasu and help him out.

Kento:everything will soon end where we made our promise.

Kento drove off to leave the place as he going settle soon end where they made promise.Miyuki and others grab his shoulder to stand up and shake it.

Miyuki:yasu-san.

Reika:pleased hold on.

Mei:yasu, can you hear us?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile at northern base, Shindai reika have kidnapped on luna. Luna was still consciousness and laying down Isaac lap when he comb on his hair and creepy his face.

Isaac:a job well done, sabela.

Reika:thank you..!

Ryoga:but why did you release that rabid dog!?

Isaac:bahato holy blade and book is required to obtain the transcript of contents.

Ryoga:but-

Ryoga stand up and yell at Isaac with his angry.as reika was Surprise. Ryoga were hold the charm tightly.