chapter 3: hes a loser

Walking into Stan's room, she came to face all the boys.

"Hey dudes." She said with an awkward wave, the corner of her lip lifting up in a half smirk.

"Hey YN."

"Hey bitch." Kyle and Cartman say in union, the two of them turning to glare at each other. YN rolled her eyes at the two enemies, chuckling at their child-like fights.

"So, who's up for some video games." YN asks with a lopsided grin, taking her place on the bed next to Kyle and Kenny.

"Girls? Video Games?" Cartman made a strange noise and erupted into an obnoxious laugh.

"I'm probably better then you, fatass." YN growls, clearly pist off at the sexist fatty.

"Oh yeah? Bring it, bitch!" He yelled, as YN rolled her (e/c) eyes. "You're on, fat boy."

With those words being exchanged between the two, YN turned to Stan with a determined look in her eyes. "Mario Kart. Now."

With a shake of the head and a chuckle, Stan obeyed and grabbed the Mario Kart disc that was sitting on the floor lazily. He quickly ejected the current game they were playing before YN got here and placed the legendary disc in the console.

Being five, there wasn't enough remotes to go around. So, Kyle had forfeit his remote, saying that as long as one of us beats Cartman, he's good.

Kenny chose his character with ease, princess peach. He claimed that when she hits a jump, her dress flys up. YN rolled her eyes at this. What a perv.

YN picked Luigi because he is hands down the greatest character. He's delicate and sensitive. And after watching the Game Theorists video on him, she was positif that he was rich.

Cartman picked Mario because he said that Mario always gets the top. And Stan picked toad, saying toad reminded him of his old dog, which doesn't really make sense.

"Heh, you picked Luigi cause you know your getting second." Cartman snickered.

"Tubby." YN mumbled under her breath.

After an instense match and lots of swearing, Cartman threw his controller at the wall, making Stan flinch.

"She's a fucking hacker!"

YN snickered, "no, you're just a loser." She said, egotistically.

"You did it!" Kyle praised. YN smirked, as Stan high fives her.

"Mhhmmmh mmhm mmh (Did you see Peach's panties)." Kenny smirked, practically drooling.

Everyone rolled their eyes at Kenny's crude remark. "Mmhmm, mmmhm mmhmh mmn (Anyways, did you make the squad)?" He asked.

"I actually did." YN said with a nod, a satisfied smirk on her face when she saw the boys happy expression.

"Dang, I though she was gonna chew you up." Cartman said in disappointment, earning a glare from everyone.

YN felt a tap on her shoulder, and when she turned to look, her large eyes met Caribbean blue ones.

"Stan?" She breathes out nervously.

"Can I talk to you, like, alone?" He asked, pushing himself on the bed, as you followed suite. She felt butterflies erupt in the pit of her stomach.