chapter 7: Is she single now?

In complete disbelief, Stan fell back on the bed, letting his hands cover his face. "It's ruined." He mumbled, looking at Wendy who was grinning like she had won a content.

"We can finally be together, Stan." She said, walked over to him. She traced a finger along the curve of his lip, as he hit her hand away.

"No. Wendy, I don't like you that way. I realized that I haven't liked you that way in a while." He shook his head as Wendy stared at him with a hurt expression.

"Come on. I'm here. And I love you." She whispered, as Stan stood up, brushing her out of the way. "Wendy. I hate you."

Wendy flinched at the word. "I have to find YN before she sees the picture." He mumbled, running out of the room and down the stairs.

He spotted Craig, one of YNs friends, sitting on the couch. Stan approached him, but before he could open his mouth, Craig had clocked him in the eye, sending him flying to the ground.

"What the hell!" He yelled, standing up and rubbing his soon to be black eye. "What's your problem, asshole?" Stan asked angrily, pushing Craig's shoulder.

"Wanna know my problem! YN just stormed out of here crying!" Stan flinched at Craig's words.

Stan walked the direction of the door, about to go look for her when the door opened, revealing YN and Kenny. The both of them stopped laughing after they met Stan. Kenny glared at him as they walked around him, YN avoiding his eyes.

They made their way into the kitchen, where YN grabbed an empty cup. "Alcool Please." She mumbled, as Kenny grabbed the punch and dumped it into the cup.

She gave him a weak smile, before downing it all in one gulp, before asking for another scoop.

"YN! We're playing seven minutes in heaven, come on." Annie suddenly appeared, tugging at YN's sleeve.

Kenny gave YN a grin, urging her on. She shrugged, "yeah sure." Annie squeaked, bring YN into the living room were everyone was seated in a cercle on the floor. Craig gave YN a wave from the couch, offering her the empty space next to him. She clumsily made her way over to him and fell into the small space.

"Where's your hat?" YN giggled drunkly, running a hand through his soft raven locks.

Before he had a chance to answer, a hat was pushed into her face, Heidi standing behind it with a grin. "Pick a name, YN."

She giggled, realizing that the blue hat with all the names in it was indeed Craig's. He huffed at Heidi, turning away from her as YN stuck her hand in the hat.

Opening the folded paper, she read the name with wide eyes. "Kenny?"

Kenny inwardly high fives himself as he stood up with pride. The small crowd erupted into ohh's as YN stood up and followed Kenny in the closed, dazed.

"Seven minutes start now." They heard Annie giggle from the other side of the door.

YN had her back pressed against the door, as Kenny stood across from her, his eyes betraying him as they went up her body.

YN pushed herself of the door and walked over to Kenny, pressing her soft lips to his. He was surprised that she made the first move, but he didn't care once he felt her cold hand go up his shirt.