chapter 6: kids drink too much

YN scurried around her room, looking for something appropriate to wear.

She walked into the washroom, and stood there a few seconds. Why did she come in here again?

The sound of distant knocking snapped you out of your thoughts, as the knocks got louder. Stan must be here!

She walked down the stairs to the front door, before swinging it open. "Oh... Hey Kenny." She mumbles, unenthusiastically.

"Mmmh mh! (Hey YN)!" He grinned, as she rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"Mmmh mmmm mhmm mmmh mmmh mmm? (Aren't we going to the party together)?" He questioned, his smile faltering.

"Well I was gonna go with Stan—"

"I'm sure he won't mind if I tag along." He said, pushing past her and into her home.

He followed her up the stairs and into her room.

"Kenny, help me pick something out?" YN muttered while nervously looking through her closet. He smirked, nudging her out of his way and taking over.

She watched him with raised brows as he searched her closet. He pulled out a short black skirt that was on a hanger.

"Thi—"

"Hell no." She shook her head.

"Well what about—"

"No."

"Or—"

"No way."

He collapsed onto the ground in exasperation. "I'm done helping y—"

"That's perfect!" She said, slowly walking over to him and picking up the item of clothing that had coincidently fell on him as he collapsed on the ground.

It was a graphic tee. She quickly paired it with a pair of Mom jeans and her classic black all star converses.

Kenny nodded, smirk on his face.

After she put the clothes on, a knock sounded downstairs and this time YN was sure that it was Stan.

YN ran, almost tripping, down the stairs, Kenny hot on her trail. She opened the door, as Stan stood behind it with a lazy grin.

"H-hey you." He smiled down at YN, his gaze shifting to meet Kenny's. "Hey Kenny."

"Hey."

***

Stan interlocked his hands with YN as the walked through the front door, the party already in full swing. Everyone seemed to be staring at the new pair, especially Wendy, who glared at the two. YN noticed this and placed her lips against Stan's cheek, just to smite her.

Wendy huffed.

"I'm coming back." She tells Stan, as he nods before she made her way to the kitchen. Lots of people were drinking alcohol there, as she squeezed through. She poured herself a glass of (fav_drink).

Wendy approached Stan with a gleam in her eyes. "Hey Stan." She greeted like always, placing a hand on his upper arm.

"Wendy." He replies grimly.

"I need to show you something." She said, tugging his sleeve towards the stairs. "Uh, I dint think that's a good idea—"

"Please, I won't bother you anymore." She pleaded, and to get her off his back, Stan agreed.

Wendy's skirt was short, so on the way up the stairs, Stan unintentionally for a peak at what's beneath. He quickly averted his eyes, wanting to leave.

The two made their way to Heidi's room.

"So, What is it you wanted to show me." Stan muttered, walking into the room, his back facing Wendy. She stripped from her clothing, leaving her in her undergarments.

When he turned back around, he was face to face with her purple eyes. He swallowed, back up.

"W-Wendy, I don't think—"

"Oh come one Stan." She teased, pressing her lips to his.

The two heard a distant gasp, and the flash of a camera encased their vision. Stan pushed Wendy off him, looking at the door which was now wide open.

YN spotted Craig sitting on the couch, so she decided to join him. "Craig! I did t know you we're a part goer!" She giggled, as he smiled. "I heard you were coming and I couldn't miss that." He confessed with a ghost of a smile.

"Wanna dance with me?" YN asked, as Craig looked away. "I don't—"

"Great!" She pulled him off the couch and towards the middle of the living room, were everyone was gathered and jumping around. YN starting jumping around wildly, as Craig laughed, before joining her.

"YN, YN!" She stopped her movements, as Heidi came running down the stairs. She spotted YN on the floor and made her way to her. After catching her breath, she looked at YN with sad eyes.

"I'm sorry YN... I had to go my room to get my phone changer for someone and Stan was... well look." With that, Heidi showed the screen to YN. It was a photo of Stan and Wendy. Wendy had no clothes and they were kissing.

Her eyes widened, as she looked away. "Oh." Was as she said, as Craig gave her a sad look. His eyes had a burning fire in them, as he turned to Heidi. "Where is he?"

YN turned and walked towards the front door.

She heard some yelling her name as she left. Tears streamed down her face as she walked down the sidewalk. Suddenly, arms wrapped around her waist from the back. She turned her head to see a flash of blond hair.

"Mmmh mn (It's okay...)" Kenny's smooth voice filled her ears as she noticeably calmed down.

He let go of her as she sat down on the side walk, covering her face with her hands. He sat next to her and wrapped an arm around her. "Mmh mhhh? (What's wrong)?"

After her sobs stopped, she looked up at Kenny through her lashes. "Stan cheated on me. This is stupid, we've not even been together for a week." She grumbled angrily.

Kenny didn't say anything, he just rubbed her back until she stopped crying completely.

"Mmmh Mhmh mmmh mmmm mmhmmh mm (Wanna head back to the party. I can make you forget about everything)." He said with a smirk, as she stood up shakily. She nodded, as the headed back at the direction of Heidi's house.