First day

"MOM CAN YOU COME HERE FOR A SEC"i shouted down the stairs
My mom ran up the stairs and into my room."Hey can you help me please this isn't shutting"is said sitting on my suitcase trying to get it to close

It was my first day of college today and i was so nervous.We drove all the way to the campus and my dad helped me get out my bags.My mom kissed me goodbye and she was crying,she's a very emotional person haha.My dad on the other hand is not but even he was crying.I said goodbye to them and i walked inside.It was massive.It was also very modern.The rooms looked very big aswell.I walked up to the desk."name"the lady said.She had a southern accent"um kiara carrera"i replied.She typed in my name."hmmm Room 205,3rd floor take a left at the stairs it's the room at the end of the corridoor"she said passing me my keys."good luck kid your gonna need it"she says.I walked away what did she mean by that?.I finally got to my dorm.I put the key in the door and opened it.I saw a blonde boy around my age and a girl with brunette hair having fucking sex on the bed."The fuck?"i said.They both jumped and the girl got off the boy and the boy looked at me."can i help you?"he said.I walked back out and checked the number on the door.Room 205.I was definitely in the right place.The girl picked up her clothes and walked out.She was quite pretty i must admit.She shut the door behind her."um this is my dorm?what are you doing here"i said crossing my arms.The boy laughed."you've gotta be joking"he said."go find somewhere else to stay you ain't fucking staying here"he snapped."Excuse me this is my dorm and i'm pretty sure they don't let boys and girls stay i. the same dorms?"i asked."yeah that's bullshit they do but there no way your staying with me.You look like such a whore"he said laughing.I gave him a dirty look and he fell asleep.After about an hour i'd finished setting up all my stuff and it looked soooo good.The boy started to wake up."ugh you're still here"he says."get used to it"i said back.He shot me a dirty look then got out of his bed and pushed all the stuff off my desk."what the fuck?"i shouted.He grabbed a can of beer from the fridge."cry about it"

lmk what y'all thinkkkk!!-liv xx