"oh my god"

The whole weekend was hell i couldn't wait to get back to jj i missed him so much.He weren't really replying to any of my messages but i didn't think anything of it jj has always been a dry texter.
It was monday now and my mom was driving me back to campus.When i got there my mom kissed me goodbye and i walked to my dorm.I couldn't wait to see jj.When i opened the door the room was a mess.There was stuff everywhere.JJ definitely had a party in here.There was some random boy passed out on the couch.But i couldn't see jj."jayj!"i shouted out."jj?"
I walked into our room and saw a blonde boy with his head faced down on the bed cuddling a girl with brunette hair.My heart stopped.I've been gone a week and he already wants to do this to me.What happened to "i only want you" god i can't believe i fell for that.I walked over to the bed and pulled the covers off.The boy jumped and his head came up and i realised it infact wasn't jj it was a boy called charlie "omg kiara you scared me"he said."charlie where tf is jj"i said."jj like jj maybank? his dad came by to pick him up last night,he told me to watch the dorm while he's gone.But as you can see i threw a party."he said."h-his dad?"i said.I ran out of the dorm and stormed downstairs.I grabbed my bike and drove as fast as i could.JJ always talked about the outer banks.I live like 2 minutes away from there so i knew exactly where to go.The college campus was only about 20 minutes from the obx.When i got to jjs house it looked so empty.I got off my bike and walked up to the front door.I went to knock but it was already open.I walked inside and saw his dad running his bloody knuckles under water.I hid behind a wall.His dad started pacing up and down.Then he grabbed his jacket and stormed out of the door.When it was clear i came out from behind the wall.I searched around the whole house until i came to a room with a poster of a girl in a bikini on the door and i knew it was jjs.I opened the door slowly.
"oh my god"

i'm so sorry this took so long i've literally been so busy i hope you enjoy this part xx