"only want you"

"no,we're just friends guys wth"i said laughing after the stupid question sarah asked.JJ grabbed my thigh."is that what you call just friends princess"he whispers in my ear."i don't even wanna know what he said"sarah says laughing.
It's been a week since me and jj says we love each other.And we're doing really good.We haven't hooked up again but we've been really flirty.We tell everyone we're just friends but we both know we wanna be more.After we finished our food we went back to our dorms.I had to pack since i was going home for the weekend.I was in my room packing a bag when i felt two arms wrap around my waist."mm i'm gonna miss you princess"jj said kissing my neck just where i like it."i'll miss you to ig"i said.JJ pulled away and spun me around and picked me up he pinned me against the wall.He stared into my eyes for a bit then put me down.He walked away from me and sat on the couch."ugh unbelievable"i sighed.JJ always teases me bc he knows i hate it.I finished packing about 10 minutes later.My mom texted me to say she was here."jayj i'm leaving now"i shouted down the corridor.I heard him jump up and run to me."noooo stay please"he moaned.He grabbed onto my waist and dug his fingers into me.He bent down and started kissing my neck and squeezing my bum before making his way around to my shorts.He slid his hand into my shorts."hm jj as much as i'd like to do this rn i can't i really have to go"i said inbetween my heavy breaths.He pulled away and kissed me softly."don't be bringing any girls back here"i said raising my eyebrows."i only want you princess"he said kissing me again.

We both pulled away and smiled at each other.I made my way to the car and hugged my mom.I got into the car and saw jj standing at our dorm window waving at me with a pouty face.He was obviously taking the piss but it was cute.I laughed."what you laughing at back there"my mom said."just my roommate"i replied.

AYY IM BACK BITCHESSS.

I know it's short but they'll get longer soon.I took a little break but i'm backkkkk i hope you enjoyyy