one normal night

JJ Maybank-

Being back in the obx felt so weird.Ive tried to avoid coming back here,it wasn't safe for me.

Kiara was sleeping on my lap,we were all at the chateau chilling and smoking.Me and kie were in the couch and john b and sarah were on the chair while pope was outside doing smart people shit.

I kissed kiaras forehead and woke her up.

"sorry" i said rubbing her thigh

Later in the day,we were starting to get bored,the first day coming back is always so boring.

We were all chilling on the front porch.

"kegger?" kie asked

We all jumped up from our seats and practically sprinted out the door flash type shit

i picked kiara up and spun her around

She giggled and i put her down going with john b to get the twinkie ready.

"missed ya old girl"-jj

I climbed into the twinkie and got my stay of weed hidden in the seat.

When we got to the beach and set up it didn't take long until more people started to show up and next thing you know it's filled with people from all over the cut and figure 8

I was watching kiara talk to some of her friends when she starts to walk over to me smiling only to look behind me and i watch her face completely drop.

"what is he doing here"

We all turn to look and our eyes catch the sight of topper in the distance with his kook friends,you gotta be kidding me.

He was with sarah.

They started to walk over to us,when topper got close he put his arm around sarah and john b looked so pissed.

"hey,hey sarah" i slurred
I pushed a red cup infront of her.
"can i interest you in a tasty milwaukee beverage"

"no thanks jj" she said laughing pushing toppers arm off her.
"you know what i-ill take it"-topper
"that's nice topper,but you know what i didn't ask you,you know if u said pretty please maybe"-jj

"oh oh pretty please"-topper

"now sarah-"-jj
"she doesn't want it" Topper said slapping the cup out of my hand and making the drink go all over me and kiara.
i grabbed his shirt and pushed him away until he pushed back and i fell into kiara. I looked back at her on the floor and kneeled down to her and grabbed her face. "are you okay?"

"sorry kie" topper said laughing

My jaw clenched. "no jj,no don't"-kie

I got back up and punched topper in the face
"your so funny man"

John b grabbed me and pushed me back.
"hey,stop"-john b

"DIRTY POGUES"-topper

John b let go of me and punched topper until he was down.
"atta boy that's what i'm talking about"

Third person pov

The boys continued fighting until topper held john b underneath the water.

A few months ago john bs dad Bog John got lost at sea,he took an open boat into a storm,everyone assumes he's dead.John b doesn't belive that,there's a part of him that still knows that he's alive,out there somewhere

"topper stop!"-sarah
Kiara walked over to topper and pulled him off john b.
"let go you asshole!"-kiara
Topper shoved kiara off his back and she fell into the water
"what the fuck!"-jj shouted running over to topper and pulling him off john b.He punched him in the gut and pushed him towards his kook friends
"john b don't let me drown you like ur old man"-topper

Sarah slapped topper and pushed him away
"kelce can u check your psyco friend please!" sarah shouted walking over to john b

John b was sat up in the water until he closed his eyes and fell backwards.

Back at the chateau kiara was getting changed after her shower into some pyjamas.JJ walked in while she was in shorts and a bra. He came up behind her while she was looking in the mirror at the scars on her stomach that she still had from what happened to her back at collage.

JJ wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her cheek."you okay?" he asked.Kiara nodded her head smiling at him."i just hoped we could have one night,one normal night"she said frowning.She ran her fingers along the scars on her stomach and pulled out of jjs grip to put her cropped shirt on.

JJ walked back over to her and spun her around because she was facing away from him. "i know" he whispered.He gave her a hug and she wrapped her arms around his torso.

They pulled away and stared into each others eyes.JJ bent down and kissed her softly.They pulled away and smiled at each other before kissing each other again.It wasn't there first kiss,but it felt different,time seemed to stand still as their lips met,and in that moment everything felt right.

JJ wrapped his arms around kiaras thighs and pulled her up onto him so her legs were wrapped around his waist.He walked over to the door and locked it.The noise it made made kiara shiver.
He walked over to the bed and layed her down.He started to kiss her neck softly,he moved down to her chest and looked up at her for approval.She grabbed the side of his head and mumbled "yes" JJ took his top and her top off leaving him shirtless and her in a bra he kissed her boobs,and made his way down to her stomach,he grazed his hands over her scars and placed soft kisses over them.

He made his way back up to her lips and their mouths moved in sync with eachother.Kiara ran her hands up his back and then to the waistband of his shorts.She tugged on them and jj stopped kissing her and took them off until he was now fully butt naked.

Kiara slid her shorts off so she was left in her bra and thong. "ur so beautiful" jj mumbled into her neck whilst kissing it.

JJ hooked her thong into his fingers and looked into her eyes. "are u sure?". "positive" she moaned against him.He slid them down her thighs and unclipped her bra.He stopped kissing her and got a condom out of the drawer.Kiara took it off him and pumped his dick.JJ moaned into her ear and kiara slipped the condom on him.

JJ lined up with her entrance and slid inside of her,kiara let out a moan adjusting to his length.
"tell me if it hurts okay"he said kissing her cheek.

JJ thrusted into her and a moan slipped from their mouths as he did it over and over again.Kiara ran her fingers through his hair and pulled on it. "fuck"he whispered. She dug her nails into his back.JJ took one of his hands and rubbed her clit.
After a few minutes kiaras leg started to shake."j-jj" "i know-i know"
Kiara released around his dick and jj pulled out and released into the condom. He rolled off her and layed next to her pulling her onto his chest.They layed there for a bit listening to the sound of eachothers heavy breathing before jj got up and got a towel from the bathroom and cleaned kiara up.He helped her put her clothes back on and he put his boxers on

They cuddled into each other and jj pecked her lips before they both fell asleep in eachothers arms

i feel like you all deserved thisss taken the fact you had to wait like a year for me to update it

Enjoyyyyy
-liv