Dirty Niall Imagine for Naomi

=Naomi's POV=

"Let's go down to the beach!" I told the boys as we walked back into the private beach home we were already staying at.

"Can't, I'm going to go out with Danielle." Liam says walking out the door.

"I have plans with Perrie." Zayn said packing a picnic basket.

"I wanna go explore!" Louis said running down the stairs and out the door.

"Well that leaves Harry, Niall and I." I said turning to Harry. "You coming, Curly?" I asked him calling him by his nickname.

"Sorry, babe. I got plans with Avenia." He said on the phone with her. (A/N: Shoutout to my girl Avenia!)

"Fine. That leaves me and Ni." I said turning towards him.

"Of coarse I'll come with you babe." He said snaking his arms around my waist.

"Thank you." I said smiling and standing on my tip-toes for him to give me a kiss. He leaned down and gave me a small peck on the lips before I pulled away. "I'm gonna go put on my bikini." I said walking up the stairs.

"Can't wait." Niall says smiling then winking at me. I blushed as I kept going up the stairs. I walked into the room I temporarily shared with Niall and started changing into my red bikini. When I put it on, I put one of Niall's t-shirts over it and it was big on me so it ended mid-thigh. Next, I put on my sunglasses and my flip-flops as I threw my phone, headphones, a couple of towels, and sunscreen into a beachbag. I heard a knock at the bedroom door.

"Babe if you take any longer in there its going to be nightfall." Niall said from outside the door. I grabbed the beachbag and opened the door.

"That's okay. I don't mind going skinny dipping in the dark." I told him walking past him. The smile on his face dropped as he looked at me in shock. I smiled to myself as I walked down the hallway away from him.

"Don't be a tease, Naomi." He called out after me before going in the room to change. I laughed at reaction as I walked into the kitchen and started packing a couple of sandwiches and beers into a basket. I turned around to meet Niall coming down the stairs. "You look good in my shirt." He says pulling at bottom of it as he brought me in for a kiss.

"Come on. I wannna swim." I whined to him breaking the kiss.

"Okay, okay let's go." He says taking my hand in his as he lead me to the beach.

"Let's go swim!" I told him as soon as we got down the beach.

"Okay." He said chucking and putting our things on the towel he laid out.

"Yay!" I said as I took my-well his- shirt off. I could of sworn I heard him let out a soft moan as he watched me.

He took of hiss shirt leaving him care-chested as he walked towards me. He stoped when we were just inches apart. He leaned down to my ear. "If you keep that up, we won't be doing much swimming." He said in a deep,lustful voice that sent shivers down my spine. He walked away from me and into the water chucking slightly. I snapped out of the little trance I was in and followed him.

When his feet touched the water he jumped. "Shit, that's cold!" He said practically screaming. I stood in the water ,and it wasn't even that cold.

"You big baby! Come on!" I said walking deeper and deeper. He walked in little by litte. I was about two feet away from him ,when I turned around and saw his face. He looked freezing. I smiled an evil smile before I started to splash him with water. He shreiked as I kept splashing him. I stopped because I was too busy laughing. I held my sides as I laughed hysterically. "I-I'm s-orr-y" I said in between fits of laughter.