Romantic/Dirty Harry and Niall Imagine for Rita

=Rita's POV=

"Rita, I'm bored!" Harry shouted  shaking my arm.

"Just invite the boys over and we'll do something with them." You told him .

"Really? You don't want to do anything with me?" He said crossing his arms and pouting his lips like a five year old.

"What? No, you said your bored so I'm thinking of ways to un-borify you." You told him.

"Un-borify? Is that even a word?" He asked amused.

"I'm not sure...Well, it is now." You told him chuckling.

"Alrighty then " He said giving you a quick peck on the lips before pulling his phone out and calling Louis.

"Hello?" He said into his phone as he walked out of the living room.

After Harry was done with his phone call he came back into the room.

"The boys are on their way." He said plopping down onto the couch.

"Okay." You told him turning to him.

"Well we have at least five minutes to kill." He said in his thick British accent as putting a strand of your brown hair behind your ear and connecting his green eyes with your brown ones.

"So then what would you like to do, Harry?" You asked him your voice just above a whisper.

He chuckled as he leaned in closer connecting your lips with his. You tangled your hands in his hair, and he put his hands on your hips as you continued kissing.He pulled you up so you were now sitting on top of him. His tongue grazed your bottom lip as you parted your lips allowing him entrance. And a couple seconds later...

"EWWWW! GET A ROOM!" Louis voice rang throughout the house as Harry pulled away and you got off of him, and returned to your sitting cross-legged on the couch.

"We had a room, Lou." Harry told him annoyed.

"Your early." You told them smiling as you got up greeted eachone of them.

"Yeah well we couldn't wait to see you guys, but sadly, you were too busy sucking eachothers faces off." Niall said you chuckled as you gave him a hug.

"Awe, look, Harry's blushin'" Zayn said causing everybody to look at Harry.

"Am not." He retorted.

"Sure you aren't, mate." Louis said as you all took a seat in the living room.

Harry sat next to you and took your hand in his as he began to play with your fingers.

"So, what do you want to do?" You asked them.

"Let's watch a movie!" Liam suggested.

You all gave your nods and "okay's".

"What movie?" Louis asked walking up to the t.v. and turning on Neflix.

"I wanna watch a comedy." Liam said.

"No, a horror movie." You said.

"Yes!" Niall said agreeing with you.

"What's with you two and horror movies?" Zayn asked. "I actually want a comedy."

"Oh come on mate, are you scared?" Niall asked him.

"No I'm not scared. What do you think Louis?" Zayn asked turning to Louis.

"Well, I could go either way." Louis said shrugging his shoulders.

"Okay then, that leaves it to you, Harry." Liam said.

So it was Niall and I vs. Zayn and Liam so Harry was the winning vote.