Romantic/Funny Liam Imagine for Alexis

"Hey babe, what do you think of this dress?" You asked Liam coming out of the bathroom. The dress you were wearing was a tight, mid-thigh, sky blue dress with sequins that complimented your blond hair. You put your silver earrings in as you walked out. 

"Perfect. You look beautiful, Alexis." Liam, your boyfriend of two years said looking at you. He was wearing a suit consisting of dress pants, dress shoes, a white shirt and suit jacket followed by a tie. Well, damn he looked hot.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." You said going over to your make up bag.

Then you felt Liam wrap his arms around your waist from behind you.

"You don't need makeup, babe. You're beautiful without it." He said making you blush.

"Thanks Li, but I am putting some on anyway." You said as you started doing your makeup.

Liam fake pouted making you laugh.

"Hey now, don't be like that. I'm only putting this on for Zayn's birthday party. Its a formal party you know? Otherwise I would be wearing sweats, a t-shirt, and no make-up." You told him putting some eyeliner around your hazel eyes.

"Oh yeah. I hate this suit too." He said looking down at himself.

"But you look really hot in it." You told him as you finished doing your make-up and winked at him.

"Thanks, babe. But really, remind me to kill Zayn tomorrow for have to have a formal brithday party." He said smiling a little.

"Tomorrow?" You questioned furrowing your eyebrows in confusion.

"Well yeah. You can't kill the birthday boy." He explained making you giggle.

"Oh of coarse not." You fake exaggerated as he released his arms from around your waist, and took your hand in his as you walked down stairs together.

You grabbed your phone and black clutch purse, and put on your black pumps that made you slighty shorter than Liam. Liam grabbed the car keys, and then you two were out the door.

As you got in the passenger's side, and Liam in the driver's side, of the car, you turned on the radio, and started scream singing and bobbing your head to the songs on the radio along with Liam, as you laughed at eachother and kept going.

You finally arrived at the Country Club that Zayn's birthday party was being held at, you and Liam and got out of the car with your cheeks hurting from all the laughing you were doing in the car.

Liam jogged around, and put a his arm around your waist as you two approached the building.

Once you were in, you looked at everyone in the building, recognising most of the people. All of the guys were wearing tuxes, and the girls wearing dresses.

The place was beautifully decorated with the theme colors being black and a lime green. There was soft music playing in the background, and they were people eating, dancing, talking, it geniunly looked like a fun party.

You and Liam approached a dancing couple that you immediatley recognised.

"Hey, Alexis!" Eleanor said.

"Hi El. You look beautiful." You said smiling and eyeing her pink, tight, mid thigh dress with a black strap across the stomach.

"Thanks, love. So do you. You look amazing." She said adding a smile.

"Thanks, babe." You told her smiling as you looked over to Louis who was right beside her.

"And Louis, look at you all dressed up, you look great, mate." You told him mockingly.