Chapter 3

Kheumoni Brown (Moni)

We pulled up to this empty park, so I guess he knew a lil sum

He handed me the aux and I played my sex playlist.

Sex with Me - Rihanna played through the speakers

He smirked without looking up. It's like I could read his mind in that moment. Mmm he looked so damn good.

I watched him as he started to licked the leaf, folding it over using just his tongue. I gazed in aww as i watched him pearl a fat ass wood.

He picked up his lighter which was leashed on the loop of his jeans.

He leaned back, clutching the blunt with just his lips and lit it. He inhaled the smoke a few times before passing it to me.

I felt him watching me as I ghosted. I looked back at him holding the eye contact.

I had an idea.

I cuffed the blunt between my lips as I checked my phone letting the blunt go out.

"Damn..." I grabbed the lighter from his lap making sure to "accidentally" touch his dick.

"Ahh man, you think you slick huh?" He then rubbed his veiny hands over my thigh, going further up underneath my dress. "Yo shit this wet for me?"

I felt my cheeks getting hot, I mean yeah but my shit stay wet boy.

"Mhm" I mumbled as he was slowly rubbing on my clit.

He looked back towards the backseat then back at me. I knew what he was hinting at so i slid to the back and he followed.

He laid down on his stomach positioned like a sniper. Yeah, he finna do his big one.

He slipped my panties off and slowly started sucking on my clit. He stayed there a minute before inserting 2 fingers while still eating tf out my pussy.

"Fuckk Khi..."

"Mhmm" He hummed while he was still eating which sent chills up my spine.

I ran my fingers through his dreads while trying to push his head down. This shit felt so damn good.

He clung onto the sides of hips, pulling me closer.

"Omgggg, right there baby" My orgasm neared as he shook his head in my pussy.

My legs started to shake uncontrollably as I let out a relieved moan.

I pulled him up from his chin as he came closer and his lips met mine making me taste myself.

"See how good you taste sexy." He bit his lip with a smile. "Take this off." He said, pointing to my dress.

He then proceeded to take his clothes off, throwing them to the front seat. Luckily this man had tints because it was about to get real nasty in this backseat...

When he finally sat back, I grabbed his dick and starting licking around the tip before wrapping my lips around it.

I picked up the pace starting to get sloppy with it, stickin his dick far down my throat and gargling sending vibrations to his sensitive tip.

"You been wanting daddy dick, you been waiting on this huh?" He tilted his head back and started to moan, not being able to hold it anymore.

"Oh shit, i'm bout to nut already" He groaned before releasing in my mouth. I swallowed all of his warm cum.

I came up smiling, kissing him before looking down at the mess I had made.

"My ass all wet n shit, you got a wet ass mouth and a wet ass pussy. Yo ass sum else." He said shaking his head in disbelief.

After a couple seconds of rejuvenation, he had some new found energy.

He threw me on my back, positioning my legs in the air as he leaned over me. His chains were dangling in my face and I bit my lip staring at him.

"That 1st nut was easy, but you gon have to work for this one..." He looked down at my pussy before slowly inserting the tip inside.

Chills ran up my spine as I felt the first thrust.

Alright this sex scene is starting to get boring. To be continued my nigga