Chapter 11

Kheumoni Brown (Moni)

"Byeee, I love y'all" I said walking out the room

"We love you too, be safe." Dee said.

I walked out the door and got in the passenger seat of Khi's car. "Hey, sexyyyy." I smirked and gave him a kiss.

"Wassup, ma." He said while shifting gears.

"Why you pick me up? I was having fun." I said rolling my eyes.

"Moni, stop trynna act like shit normal right now. We got real issues." He looked at me with a serious face. "This pregnancy shit been on my mind heavy after watching that nigga get shot. You don't need to be around that shit."

The remainder of the car ride was filled with heavy silence. We pulled in his driveway and he got out the car making sure to slam the door behind him. DAMN BITCH. I slowly got out and walked into the house.

"What's wrong with him?" Teresa asked. Omg bitch not now...

"I don't know." I shrugged before walking into his room. He was sitting on the edge of his bed getting ready to smoke the wood on his dresser.

"Bae, I'm sorry." I said sitting beside him and rubbing his back.

"Nah, cus why you don't wanna talk about it? Just keep it a buck. Ion wanna get my hopes up." He looked at me then looked back down sparking the blunt.

"I'm going to book an appointment with my OBGYN now." I reached down for my phone and dialed the number.

"Dr. Tracy Forrest speaking, how may I help you today?"

"Hi, I was calling to schedule an appointment."

"What's your name?"

"Kheumoni Brown. I just found out I was pregnant."

"Congratulations, Kheumoni. Can you come in tomorrow at 12 PM?"

"Yes, I can."

"Alright, I have you down. I'll see you soon!"

"Thank you!"

"No problem."

I hung up and looked over to see Khi smiling. "You wanna have a nigga baby, huh?" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a towel and a rag to take a shower.

Makhi Eatmon (Khi)