Chapter 6

Kheumoni Brown (Moni)

"Where you was at?" Dee asked as I walked back outside

"You fuckin niggas in the trappppp?" Fat exaggerated. Omg this nigga being FED.

"Who fuckin in the spot?" Tank asked, raising his eyebrow.

Jai'Mire Clayton (Tank)*not switching the pov*

*not switching the pov*

Everybody turned towards me.

"The fuck y'all looking at, won't nobody fuckin in the crib. I laid down in the back, y'all could've came and checked." I responded, rolling my eyes.

"Yeah, ight. Ion even know you for you to be laid up in my shit anyway" Tank scoffed.

"You supposed to be checking me or sum?"
I asked standing up.

"You suppose to be checkin me? Better sit yo dumb ass down." He stood up flashin his gun.

"Yo ass trippin Moni." Dee snatched me back real quick.

"You pussy for showing the blick, you can run me my 1's tho." I smacked my lips breaking loose from Dee.

Tank threw the gun down, "cmon li ma, show me sum" He threw his fists up.

This shit too easy. I stood there making eye contact with a straight face. "See you ain't on shit." He scoffed and turned to walk away.

Rule 1: Never turn yo back on a mf.

BOP BOP BOP, right in the back of his head. He grabbed his head, and I put em in a head lock. "Stop playing with my top lil dude."

"Ole shit, Moni get off that nigga." Fat and 10 laughed. Dee came down trynna get me off him.

"Everybody gotta get the fuck on." Tank yelled, he grabbed his gun and waved it around.

"Nigga you mad you got bitched out?" Dee laughed and walked towards the car. I mugged Tank and he bucked at me.

"Sassy bitch" I yelled getting in the car. 10
pushed my head in, "Fuck up girl for you get us shot at." He slammed my door closed and hopped in the front.

Makhi Eatmon (Khi)

"Fuck goin on outside?" Leek asked, looking out the blinds

I stood up walking outside. "Y'all niggas gotta go too." Tank yelled at me while still clutching.

"Hell you talm bout." I flashed my gun. "Mane we out." I said shaking my head. Leek and Jay followed behind me.

"Aye that's yo shit parked behind us?" Somebody yelled out the window. "Hell yeah, i'm boutta dip." I hopped in the driver seat and pulled off.

"Take me to the crib yo, dukes cooking tonight." Jay licked his lips.

"Shit, ask ma dukes can we all slide." I said smirking.

"Mane hell nah, yo big hungry ahh." Jay scoffed.

"Fuck you." I said leaning back in the seat and changing the song.

Rumors - Lil Durk

Them niggas get on y'all ass, y'all play with me like I ain't worse
Tryna gossip on the blogs like y'all ain't said my name first
He a junkie, he ain't shot his gun yet, he blame Percs
Shot a video and had a shootout in the same shirt
What you know 'bout poppin' out and tryin' to hit they face first?

"They like Khi, "Your ass be trippin', better put your case first!" I rapped nodding my head. THAT NIGGA SPITTIN!

"You know damn well durk ain't say that." Leek said laughing.

"Fuck up nigga." I responded.

Moni❤️‍🩹
1 Missed Call

"Oh shit." I said to myself. Let me drop they nosey asses off first.

I pulled up to Jay crib. "Ight y'all boys." He said dappin us up. "Shii i'm finna get a bite, hell you talm bout" Leek said getting out the car.

"Ima fuck witchu Khi" Jay said walking towards the house. Leek followed behind him.

I looked down at my phone and called Moni back. She picked up on the 3rd ring.

"Wassup bae." I said, shifting into reverse.

"Oh, so i'm bae now?" She replied.

"You been that." I laughed.

"I like that, where you at tho? I miss you"

"Aww, my baby dick whipped." I smiled.

"Boy, you got me fucked up." She hung up.

Bet.

I sped over to Moni's crib. She got ME fucked up, on baby.