Chapter 9

Makhi Eatmon (Khi)

"Get up if you going

"Get up if you going." I rubbed on Moni as she laid in the bed with her eyes closed. She tapped her phone and read the time. 4:29 PM.

She grunted as she pulled herself up and rubbed her eyes. I walked into the bathroom and turned the shower on, then grabbing 2 towels and 2 rags for us.

I went back into the room and into the closet and picked out a calm fit.

Moni had her own spot in my closet now, and we were working on clearing a drawer too. She pulled out her outfit and laid it beside mine.

We both went to the bathroom and got undressed. Of course Moni had to connect her phone to the speaker before getting in with me.

On The Way - Jhene Aiko

I can't wait 'til you come over
I'm not sober, so, you know
How it's 'bout to go
'Cause I like to fuck when I'm drunk (Ayy)
I like to suck when I'm drunk (Ayy)
Come on, my baby, what's up?
I need you to hurry up
I can't wait, I can't wait
Pussy fairy's on the way

"Ooouuuahhhhh" She sung while giving me those eyes. This why she pregnant now.

I watched as the water ran down her body, she looked so damn good. I couldn't resist her, I ran my hands down her chest, feeling all over her curves.

I pulled her closer to me, before hesitating to kiss her. She folded first and started to suck on my bottom lip which made me rock hard. She broke away from the kiss before looking down at my johnson.

"We got to stop bae." She giggled. I smirked before turning away from her and lathering my rag up with soap. That's why you gon be in the back cold for giving me blue balls.

-

Kheumoni Brown (Moni)

Liyahhh🤞🏽

we walking out the house.