chapter 3: the most boring robbery

F/c: favourite colour
Y/n: your name
D/f: demon form
H/f: human form
A/f: animal form
Hd/f: humanised demon form
F/a: favourite animal
E/a:eye amount
H/d: humanised demon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"no! Were not robbing a bank!" Bill reasoned. "Come on! You wanted me to do what I want and I don't want to make money selling dru-","OKAY!" He smiled. It was so kid-like, the way he smiled, the childish twinkle in his eye, the enthusiasm in his body language, I never thought I would say this,but , hes just so cute!
We arrived at his apartment,it was crappy and messy. He hardly had any furniture but a heavily locked door in the corner. "What's in there?" I asked, pointing to the locked door. "Oh, y'know... Money..."he replied, noticing how paper-thin the walls, ceiling and floors were. Once he unlocked the door I was completely shocked but didn't say anything because I had it all figured out. This is his passion. "Well, pick your shit, the hairspray works like a charm." He bragged.
Once we arrived at the Bank he ran to the back and beckoned me over to him. Besides from a pile of empty hair spray cans, it looked like a regular ally. "Why'd you bring me over here?" I whispered. "Ive been here before, I've pulled off a vent cover to escape so it's easy to get in and out." He smirked. We both transformed into our a/f and slipped through. As we transformed back I noticed a piece of paper on the floor by an exit of the room. I speedily picked it up and breifly studied it. "Do you think this'll be any use?" I whispered before passing the paper to him. "Yeah those are some codes for the vaults." He sighed. We tried the codes on all the vaults we were bothered to and once we opened some we took all the items inside and put them in a bag. We transformed into our a/f and jumped out the vent." Well, that was officially the most boring robbery in the universe..."he groaned.