chapter 4: new job

F/c: favourite colour
Y/n: your name
D/f: demon form
H/f: human form
A/f: animal form
Hd/f: humanised demon form
F/a: favourite animal
E/a:eye amount
H/d: humanised demon
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Time skip, me and bill are at a bar)
"If we just keep robbing banks it'll just get more and more boring..." I muttered. "C'mon! It just left off a bad first impression!" He reasoned. "The robbery isn't a person- are you already drunk?". "Are you ready to order your dri- wow!" The waitress exclaimed. "What, ma'am is there something wrong?" I questioned, thinking I was recognized. "Nothing it's just....your so pretty! You could, like, actually be a model." She kindly exclaimed. "I know you were probably paid to say that but-" I started only to be abruptly cut off by the waitress. "No! Like actually. I know becoming a model would be hard to get into but your good enough to work here! I think we might have a space for you if you're interested!" She offered. "Well...I'm just gonna go to the bathroom and I'll tell you when I get back," I smiled convincingly. I didn't want to make a scene so I instead rushed to the unisex bathroom.
As I glanced in the mirror I quickly realised that my appearance had been changed. After a few seconds the silence had been broken by some obvious whistling. "Bill." "What? What did I do?!" He quickly yelled. "Do you change my appearance every day?" I asked. "Well..." "Really?" I smiled jokingly, "Anyway I'm just going to take that job and you will never change my appearance again, ok?". "Fine." She sighed surprisingly. I had no idea he wanted to change my appearance that much. "Wait!" I shouted while he went to our table. "Yeah?" He cried back, jogging towards me. "I guess you can change my appearance," I admitted, his face instantly lighting up, "but, you have to promise you'll change it back to this every time I have to go to work.". "Yes!" He half- whispered to himself before running back.
"Have you made your mind up?" The waitress asked. "I have. I'm going to take the job." " Yay!" The woman squealed, clapping," I'll bring you to the boss so that he can interview you, and once he says yes ill bring you your uniform!"
( Time skip)
"So, what do you think of the uniform?" I questioned.