Ninja Stranded at Sea

Small note before I begin my story: Please don't be surprised if Naruto can use other jutsus that he couldn't in the anime. Enjoy reading! I would appreciate feedback.

Naruto's perspective:

Wow, I've never slept this well before. I keep my eyes closed and listen to the sound of the sea.

The last time I heard the sound of the sea was four years ago during a mission. It's a shame that Konoha isn't located by the sea. It must be fantastic to have the sea nearby. A cold wind blows into my face and makes my blond hair flutter.

When I realize where I am, I abruptly stand up and turn around several times to determine that I am surrounded by the sea. As far as I can see, there is nothing but blue water, no land in sight.

"That can't be true!" I scream.

Is this a new tactic by my enemies? Kidnapping me and throwing me into the sea? This must be a dream, I try to convince myself, and pinch my cheek. But the slight pain confirms that I am awake.

My stomach growls loudly.

"Dammit!" I curse. Not only do I have no idea where I am, but now I'm also hungry. I wish I could eat an Ichiraku noodle soup right now, as my stomach confirms.

Without thinking twice, I run off, hoping to come across a passing ship or land.

Many questions run through my head. How did I get here? What about the others? Do they already know I'm missing and are they looking for me? I have to get back quickly!

I've been running on the water's surface for several hours, but I haven't seen any ships or land.

Great, at this rate, I'm going to starve! Why did this have to happen to me of all people? Couldn't it have happened to Sasuke or someone else?

I get angry about it and am lost in thought when suddenly a huge beast emerges from the sea and wickedly grins at me.

I, on the other hand, smile back, with sparkling eyes full of joy. The sea monster is visibly confused that I'm not scared, but rather feel joy. But the question is quickly answered when I defeat the beast in a few minutes and then grill it with Gokakyu no Jutsu to eat.

"That was pretty delicious, now I'm full," I say, stroking my stomach.

Slowly, I realize that I'm tired and it's already dark outside. Maybe I should sleep first and continue searching tomorrow to find someone who can help me.

Narrator's perspective:

The boy with blond hair sat cross-legged on the water's surface and supported his head with his right arm as he tried to sleep in that position. Unconsciously, a gigantic ship in the shape of a whale's head approached his position.