The Whitebeard Pirates

Now they all stand there and watch the blond boy who continues to sleep calmly on the water's surface as if it were the most normal thing in the world, and they thought that Ace's sleeping habit was the craziest thing they had ever seen.

Naruto's POV.

"How does he do that?" I hear someone ask and am woken up by loud murmurs. As I open my eyes, I see a shadow fall on me. I abruptly stand up and look up, only to see a massive ship in the shape of a whale. The size overwhelms me, and I am speechless. Only now do I realize what happened yesterday. Glad to finally see a ship, I look in the direction where I hear the murmurs, only to get a fright.

On the deck, several people stand, some of whom do not look like humans, but like fish, and others are very tall and oddly dressed. I have never seen such people before.

"Hello, can you help me?" I ask confused.

"Depends on what," I hear the man whose hairstyle reminds me of a pineapple ask in response.

"Can you take me to the nearest town? I will also work for it," I ask politely.

The man with the weird hairstyle turns to a big man with a strange beard who sits on some kind of throne and drinks from a large bowl. He nods in agreement.

"You may, but don't you dare cause trouble for us."

Delighted about this, I jump onto the deck, where the crowd of people looks at me in surprise.

"Thank you, I am Naruto Uzumaki," I introduce myself.

"So Naruto is your name, it's pretty unusual," I hear the man with the pineapple head say.

"I don't think we need to introduce ourselves since you've probably heard of us," he adds.

"Um, sorry, should I?" I ask confused, grabbing my neck.

The man is visibly surprised by my question.

"I'll introduce you to the important ones since it would take too long to introduce everyone. So Naruto, I am Marco, the vice captain of the Whitebeard Pirates. The man on the chair is the captain, Edward Newgate, also known as Whitebeard." He nods at me as he sips from his bowl.

"The big guy with the muscles is Jozu, the little one is Haruta, our cook Thatch, Izo with the kimono, and this guy who hasn't showered for days is Ace." Jozu nods in greeting, Haruto smiles at me. "Nice to meet you," Thatch greets me. I look at Inzo, who is leaning against the relic and cleaning a strange object with a cloth. He just glances at me before focusing back on cleaning. Ace, on the other hand, smacks loudly and doesn't seem to be interested in my presence at all. He sits on the floor with a huge plate of meat and stuffs everything into his mouth as if he's afraid the food will disappear or be stolen.

As I thank them and bow before them, I suddenly realize that I was just rescued by pirates. I stand up straight and exclaim in horror, "Wait, what? You guys are pirates!"