The world's best cleaner

Marco smiles and gives me an encouraging pat on the shoulder. "Show us what you've got, future Hokage. I'm curious to see what you can do here on our ship."

Naruto's POV

I walk down the long corridor with Marco until we reach a door.

"This is where you'll sleep with the others," Marco explains. "You can go in ahead, I'll get you some clothes to change into. If you want, you can also take a shower."

"Yes, please," I reply.

He nods and turns around to get the things. I open the door and my jaw drops. Behind the door is a large room with several bunk beds, which is not the problem. However, the room is not only stuffy and smelly, but it also looks disastrous. And if I'm saying that, it means something. Dirty clothes and leftover food are scattered everywhere, and I think I just saw something move around the corner.

"It'll be the first thing you'll do tomorrow," I hear Marco's amused voice. He comes back with clothes.

Great, I was wrong. These people/pirates are really not good. Cleaning up this room would be a miracle in itself.

Marco pats me on the shoulder. "You can do it..."

Plop... suddenly a piece of pizza falls from the ceiling to the floor.

"Maybe," Marco finishes his sentence as we both look at the piece of pizza in front of us. "I guess." He gives me the clothes and shower stuff.

"Ah, thanks," I thank him. "You must be tired. You can sleep in this hammock after you shower."

He points to a hammock nearby, where something moved earlier.

"Goodnight then," Marco smiles at me with a mischievous smile and puts his hand on my shoulder. "We'll wake you up tomorrow morning at 7:00."

He leaves the room without looking back.

"Well, how can anyone sleep here without being abducted by bugs," I sigh to myself.

I place the clothes Marco gave me on the hammock and roll up my sleeves. I use the Shadow Clone Jutsu and create four copies of myself. Together, we clean up the room, and honestly, I don't even think the fight against Pain was as bad as this.

And seriously, you could breed new organisms here. There's so much stuff lying around. No wonder everyone walks around half-naked, they don't have anything clean to wear.

A little later:

"Done," I say exhausted and dismiss the Shadow Clones. It's been just the first day here, and I've seen more than I bargained for. I take the clothes and head to the shower. As I step into the shower, tears fill my eyes. This can't be real. I feel like crying because I thought the room was bad, but now I've been proven wrong.

"On to the second round," I tell myself, trying to encourage myself, and create more Shadow Clones.

A while later:

"Finally," I sigh. You can see the floor again, it's not brown/green, but light blue.

I fill the bathtub with hot water and get in. I lean back, relaxed. I truly deserve this.

Finished with the shower, I walk back to the room, only to collapse tiredly into the hammock. Only now do I realize how tired I really am, and I fall asleep.

Narrator's perspective:

While the blond boy was cleaning, the entire crew celebrated on deck. They sang, ate, and drank together. The atmosphere was great, and the old man on his throne smiled contentedly. This is how he imagined his family to be.

Marco also came up to the deck, only to see someone throwing up on the floor.

Marco probably ordered the crew to clean the floor and instructed them to take the drunken man to the dormitory. The crew took his instructions seriously and immediately got to work.

Two strong men followed Marco's command and carried the man carefully into the dormitory. When they opened the door, they were speechless. Just a few hours ago, the room looked like a devastated garbage dump, but now everything was clean and tidy.

Even the high ceiling appeared flawless, without any food residue sticking to it. Impressed, the men accidentally let go of the man, causing him to fall roughly on the floor. "Damn, sorry," they hurriedly apologized and helped him up.

They accompanied the man to his assigned hammock before leaving the room and returning upstairs. "You guys have to see this," they exclaimed excitedly to the others still partying on the deck.

Everyone who was still somewhat sober looked eagerly at the two men. But what they said shocked everyone.

"T-The cabin is clean."

Silence ensued until a man sitting in the corner on the floor started laughing. "Hahaha, you two must have had a lot to drink if you're starting to hallucinate."

"Not even the strongest sake in the world can produce such a hallucination," the two men replied. "If you don't believe us, see for yourselves."

Some of the remaining crew members who could still stand went downstairs together to be amazed by what they saw.

"Incredible," one of the men whispered, impressed. "The room is clean."

The others agreed and looked fascinated at the clean floors, the tidy beds, and the neatly folded clothes. "But who did this?" someone from the group asked. "It must have been someone who wasn't up here on deck," concluded another.

Suddenly, all eyes turned to the blond boy peacefully sleeping in his hammock.

"This can't be..." someone whispered in astonishment. "Was it him?"

"How did he do it, and how did he even reach the ceiling?" someone wondered as they all marveled at the boy.

When Marco had told the boy that it was his task to clean up the room, it had been nothing but a bad joke. No one should be subjected to such a thing. The boy had only been down here for a few hours, and it had never been this clean down here before.

"Hey, you should also take a look at this," one of the men called out.

In the bathroom, they encountered the second surprise.

"I always thought the floor was green," a confused voice was heard. "Okay, I'm going to sleep, this is too much for me," one of the men said his goodbyes.

"The strongest ninja," Marco wondered. With this potential, he could become the world's best cleaner.

Hey, just so you won't be surprised, I will summarize the first and second chapters as well as the third and fourth chapters together to make the chapters longer.

Lg