Hokage

"You can come along, I'll make you something delicious to eat," he says as he walks toward the door, and I follow behind him. As I pass through the door and it slowly closes, I can still hear murmuring from outside.

Marco's POV:

"Was it just me, or was that conversation a bit strange?" Haruta asks.

"Not just that, but the boy seems strange too," I respond.

"What do you mean?" Jozu asks.

"Even though he was standing in front of Oyaji, he could speak normally. Even if he doesn't know the Whitebeard Pirates, Oyaji's aura should affect him, but it doesn't."

"Marco," I hear Oyaji say my name. "Please take care of the boy to ensure he doesn't cause any trouble."

"Yes, I will, Oyaji. What do you think of this situation, by the way?"

As you said, everything is strange. I've never heard of the name of his homeland, and he doesn't know about us or the seas. We should definitely be cautious. Maybe he's from the Marines and pretending not to know anything."

Whitebeard's POV:

Something's not right with this boy. In my time, I've met many people, but I've never come across someone like him. There's a strange aura surrounding him. I start to smile and take a big gulp of sake. This could get interesting.

Naruto's POV:

How big is this ship, seriously? I'm definitely going to get lost. This could be fun. I follow Thatch to a large room with many chairs and tables. This must be the cafeteria. This ship is bigger than it looks from the outside.

"You can sit here," Thatch offers me a seat at the counter and goes through a door that presumably leads to the kitchen.

"Ah, thank you," I express my gratitude and sit down. I sigh and rest my head on the table. How is this even possible? The sea is far away from Konoha, so how is it possible? Was I unconscious for more than a day? And who is responsible for this? If someone wanted to kill me, they wouldn't drop me off here. And why do these people know nothing about Konoha? So many questions are swirling in my head. "I really hope someone can help me once we're back on land."

I hear the door open, and I lift my head to see Thatch approaching me with a large plate of delicious food. The smell of the food is heavenly, making my mouth water. It's only now that I realize how hungry I am. But no wonder, I haven't eaten anything all day.

He places the plate in front of me. "Bon appétit, enjoy your meal," he smiles at me.

With tears in my eyes, I thank him and dive into the food. It not only smells delicious but tastes divine. I hear Thatch laughing in the background, but I don't pay much attention as I'm too focused on the food.

With a mouthful, I turn to him and thank him again for the food.

"Hahah, I'm glad you like it, but eat slowly. There's plenty. Although, when Ace comes, it might get challenging," Thatch laughs.

"Ace, who was that again? Oh yeah, that guy who was sitting on the floor, shoving food into his mouth," I think aloud.

And as luck would have it, the cafeteria door swings open with great force.

"Thatch, I'm hungry!" loud shouting can be heard.

Thatch just laughs and replies, "You'll have to wait until tomorrow, you've eaten enough. If this keeps up, the supplies won't last until the next island because of you."

But Ace tries to object.

"No backtalk," Marco firmly responds.

Ace dramatically falls to the ground, looking like a dejected puppy seeking pity.

"Here, you can have some of mine," I say to him. Knowing what it's like to be hungry, I don't want to be stingy and push my plate toward him.

Ace beams at me, jumps up from the ground, and dives into the food. No trace of sadness remains. He briefly turns to me with a mouthful to express his gratitude. At least I think it was a "thank you." How is it that this guy isn't fat but rather fit? How unfair is that?

"Have you eaten enough?" Marco asks me. "Yes, thank you for the food and for your help." I stand up and bow to him.

"Never mind that, you were going to work for it anyway. There's a lot to do tomorrow, so you can look forward to that. But first, let me show you where you'll sleep."

Marco leads the way, and I follow him. Suddenly, he asks me about my unusual outfit, "So, what's up with that clothing style you have? It's kind of weird."

Weird? Come on, I'm not the one running around half-naked with a pineapple hairstyle, I think to myself.

"This is my training outfit," I reply somewhat offended.

"Training?" Marco asks, looking at me with an interested gaze.

"Yes, you see, I'm a ninja and I'm going to be the next Hokage," I explain firmly.

He stops and looks at me with a puzzled expression. I expected him to think that I don't have what it takes to be Hokage, but before I can say anything about it...

"What's a Hokage?" Marco asks, bewildered.

I'm surprised by his question. That's right, if they don't know Konoha, they wouldn't know what a Hokage is.

"A Hokage is the leader of my home village, Konoha. They are the strongest ninja and have the responsibility to protect the village."

Marco seems to contemplate this and nods slowly. "Interesting. So you're a ninja and you want to become the leader of your village?"

"Yes, that's exactly my goal. I'll become the strongest ninja to protect my home," I respond determinedly.

Marco smiles and gives me an encouraging pat on the shoulder. "Then show us what you've got, future Hokage. I'm curious to see what you can bring to our ship."