𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞 𝕺𝖓𝖊

• 𝓜𝓪𝓮 •

What the fuck did I do? Now that I had time to process what the hell had just happened, it really made absolutely no sense. I was supposed to hate Kite. Why was I suddenly throwing myself all over him and wanting to see what other noises he could make?

I hoped he wouldn't come see me. Not in this state. I'd gone back to my room and sat on the floor against my door, trying to go over what the hell led up to that point. Why I was noticing things about him that I hadn't noticed before.

I didn't hate Kite. That much had been true. After he explained himself and the reasons why he acted the way he did, I allowed myself to open up just a little bit to him. I somewhat understood his actions, and now I understood why he kept up with the farce of acting like he hated all humans. Especially after meeting his father.

That was like an ice bath, thinking of that piece of shit.

I'd realized I let myself become too comfortable in the idea that maybe not all vampires were bad. How easily I forgot my plans to escape. I wanted to go back and make myself believe all vampires were the same. Every single one of them were like Zero. Even Noah.

But I couldn't. Mentally, Noah hadn't changed. The only thing that truly changed was what was needed to sustain his life. And I think that was what started this snowball of new emotions towards them.

In books and movies, vampires were monsters. Killers with extra powers. And in real life, they were the same. Titus had killed many to hold his throne over his sheep. To keep us in line. Zero was his own special breed of monster. And Seraph could kill with a smile on his face.

That wasn't normal. It wasn't meant to be normal. My life, along with so many others, had been ripped apart all those years ago. Children lost their families. Those under seventeen lost friends who were older than them. The amount of blood spilled back then was so astronomical, I could remember the smell of it penetrating the air like it had happened only yesterday. There were nights I stayed up thinking about it. About the sound of the sirens and the way my foster mom's head exploded. About the feel of bits of her skull hitting my body. And who had done all that? Vampires.

So what changed for me, besides Noah? I'd let not only him, but Luca inside of me - physically and mentally, and I'd been contemplating on letting Kite do it as well. Screw the unlocked door, I was about to say fuck the person on the other side and just do it. Let the person come in. Let them see.

I slapped my cheeks to rid myself of the image, because apparently thinking about his father only kept my raging hormones at bay for a few minutes.

The knock at my door had me choking back a scream. Apparently me being horny equated to me being jumpy.

I stood and held back the sudden urge to slap myself again, then opened the door.

Kite stared down at me, and I decided trying to shut the door in his face was a good idea. He slid his foot between the closing door and the door frame, stopping whatever pitiful attempt I'd been making at trying to shut him out. He could likely break the door if he really wanted to.

"Kite," I warned.

"Door," he said. "Open it."

If he wanted to, he could force his way in. But he didn't.

"I was trying to talk myself into hating you again," I said.

He pushed his way inside then, his eyebrows furrowed. He shut the door and glared down at me. "Absolutely not."

Then he kissed me again, and I melted against him even though not five minutes prior, I was trying to talk myself out of this. Nothing good would come from me having sex with the son of the most powerful man in South District.

But God, if bad felt like this, I'd gladly do it again.

He kissed me so effortlessly, like he'd been wanting to do it for forever and now that he had a taste, he couldn't have enough. His mouth moved against mine, slowly yet so full of need. I tried to push myself away, but he grabbed my arms and pulled them up and around his neck. Guiding my hands to his hair.

"Kite," I groaned.

He wrapped his arms around my back and pulled me flush against him, keeping his mouth mere centimeters away from my own. Our breaths mingled in the air between us, and I felt hot all over again. Nerves curled in my stomach, because what we were going to do - what I was going to fully allow happen - could, and would, change so much.

"We can stop," he said carefully.

I could feel how hard he was against my stomach, and he moved his hips ever so slightly. I doubted he even realized he was doing it, chasing that friction.

And maybe at some point I'd deny him. Maybe sometime I'd tie him up and see just how submissive he really was. But not today. Not this time.

I moved my body, pushing harder against him, making that friction more intense. He choked on a breath and closed his eyes, allowing me to take over. Allowing me the control.

I moved us towards the bed, slipping off his shirt and pulling at his pants until he got the hint and slipped them off. He stood naked in front of me, his eyes heavy lidded and watching as I took him in. Allowing me to take in every angle and curve of the body he obviously hid under clothes.

He was so defined, and the lighting in my room only seemed to amplify the fact. Light freckles were speckled across his skin. My eyes caught on something silver on his chest and I raised my eyebrow when I saw he had a nipple pierced.

I wanted to bite it.

Instead, I began undressing. I moved slowly, watching as his eyes chased every bit of exposed skin, his breathing becoming heavier and faster all at once. When I dropped my last piece of clothing, I thought he was going to combust. His hands were shaking and in fists at his sides.

"How many times do you think you can come before you become too sensitive," I asked.

His eyes widened. "I don't...know."

I grinned, and I couldn't tell if he looked sick or excited at the prospect. It made me want to laugh, but I held it back and slid my fingers up his stomach to his chest.

"Let's find out," I cooed, pushing him down.

*****
A/N: A few things to note:

I will update the next chapter as soon as I possibly can. I haven't had much time this week to write, but I'm on a roll right now so I'll likely have another one in the next day or two.

I've said it in comments, but I know some people don't always look at every comment - my chapters are anywhere between 1,200 - 1,400 words. It's easier for me to have that word count than to double that and have an update weekly. If I did 2,400 - 2,800 words a chapter, you'd likely only get one chapter every other week.

I'm keen on writing cliffhangers. So I apologize if you're reading this as I'm updating and you don't like cliffhangers. In the next few chapters after this whole shebang with Kite, there will be a lot happening and you all will likely dislike me for a bit. But keep in mind that I have plans. I always have plans 👀

I try very hard to have an update every week, even if that means I'm a day or two late. But do keep in mind I have a toddler, a full time job, and other adult duties. I 100% wish I could write all day every day, but I can't. I'm doing my best to get chapters out. All I request is some patience at times because a bitch is busy 😂

Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend and I will do my best to have you a shmexy update by Sunday.