It'll be okay.

She stared at the message for awhile she wasn't sure how to respond. Eventually she just settled on,

"It'll be okay."

xxx

Her room seemed colder, Violet questioned if she paid the heating bill or if the wide windows of her home would keep letting the warmth leak out.

It was hard to focus on writing with thoughts of Case swirling around her head. 

She was starting to wonder who was truly the weird stalker in this situation. Feelings were a strange thing and more and more she felt possessive of him and wondered if there was some way to be with him again when he made it to New York.

  About 48 hours on the road not counting time resting a total of 1,8000+ miles had gotten him to St. Louis where it was raining on and off. He began livestreaming from a local café clutching his coffee tight next to a fogged up window getting pelted by the rain. 

She observed – always the observer –

He looked much more rested then she had seen him in awhile. She watched his chipped black nails play with the blueberries in his muffin as he tried to carry on a conversation with chat about the Gateway Arch. He said nothing about his positive correspondence in the middle of the night with object of his affection. 

It was a awkward stream, he mixed more sugar into his coffee.

"I'm not going back to my folks place no, I don't get along with them." he explained to chat.

 He was a little more plucky and made banter with comebacks for a chatter mocking him for the silicon toy, "No I threw it out. I think I've been fucked enough by the this whole situation it's all good." he giggled softly.

Towards the end of stream he left the café and brought the audience out to the street to his van to see Pennyloaf who was sleeping on a pile of his clothes. 

"She saw a goose for the first time today."

Sadly, a new video dropped during the livestream. Case ended stream abruptly without goodbyes.

The videos fed Violet's growing hunger and prickling sense of hypocrisy. 

The video started with Case with his hands behind his back unlike the other videos he had someone with him who was filming him. The mystery person roughly touched him for a few minutes to rile him up. His toes curled in delight.

He was given a sharp slap across the cheek and he flinched from the pain. Violet flinched with him. His breathes were shaky as he struggled to maintain composure. He just looked more aroused. His hazel brown eyes looked stunning in the lighting of the scene. 

Still, it felt hard seeing someone else getting to touch him. 

xxx

Violet got up from her computer chair and stretched. She wasn't sure what to do about the situation, she couldn't go around investigating on Case's behalf.

When her phone lit up she realized one way she might help.