CHAPTER 3

January 13, 2022. 10:37 AM.

"So we are first going to take you to somewhere you have always begged to go to." Kris signed to Sasha.

Sasha looked around and signed back and spoke out loud. "Which place would that be?"

Kris smiled and signed in response, "Old Jimmy's Arcade Bar!"

"You're kidding! You cannot be serious! You need an invite to be able to go in!" Sasha said, shaken.

"Well, we've been making friends with the CEO and he gave an invitation to us three. Which is amazing! So yeah! You'll definitely have fun!" Kris signed with  happily.

Sasha smiled. "Thank you so muuuuch! I love you loads!!" Sasha said to Kris.

"Hey, now. That's my boyfriend." Darnell said.

"Oh shut up, Camera." Sasha said.

Kris giggled and signed, "You forgot his name again, didn't you?"

Sasha giggled and sneakily signed. "Shh, don't say anything."

They entered the restaurant. The hostess sat them down at a table and a waitress gave them their menus. "Alright, let's see what they have here..." Darnell said. He looked through the menu.

Sasha already had an order in mind. He looked through the menu just to make sure that they had his order before he put his menu down as a signal for the waitress to come back so she could take his order. He looked around in the meantime, thinking of what Jace could possibly be doing at the time. After a while, the waitress came back to their table. Kris told Darnell via sign language what he wanted. Darnell ordered for himself and Kris, and Sasha ordered his meal.

"Hey Sasha, you okay? You seem a little down. Was this not a good surprise...?" Darnell asked Sasha.

"N-No it was a good surprise, really! I'm just a little distracted, that's all! Nothing to worry about, I promise!" Sasha said.

"Sasha...you can't keep overthinking about that girl. You know Jace wouldn't throw away all that time of fighting against his company to be able to marry you. He loves you deeply. Trust me." Darnell told Sasha.

Sasha sighed. "I guess you're right...I just...I feel like we've gone through so much that both him and I are very sensitive to everything. I mean he barely lets me out of his sight and when he does, I'm informed by half the world that he's been nervously scratching his arm, peeling the skin when he knows that the company and fans will go nuts about him having any form of harm in his body." Sasha says, looking down at the dessert section of the menu.

"So that's the reason why he wore the bandages in all of the performances last night." Darnell said. "I was gonna ask you why he chose to wear those bandages. They didn't fit with any of the songs."

"Well he's been leaving big scabs due to how much he's been scratching himself. I've gotten on his case about it but I feel bad when I do. I can't get mad at him." Sasha said.

"Well, look at it in the bright side, he's been kind enough to trust you and let you go out. He's justified to be worried about you. With all that happened in these past two years, plus how much he loves you, it would make zero sense for him not to be worried." Kris signed.

"I guess you're right..." Sasha said. He then took a deep breath and said. "Now let's drop this conversation and focus on having a stomach ache and hypothermia by the end of the night." Sasha said cheerfully.

"Let's try to avoid that but have fun still!" Darnell said. They continued to cheer and talk with each other.

Meanwhile...