CHAPTER 4

June 28, 2022. 9:47 AM.

"After that whole...skating situation, me and Jace weren't talking as much as usual. He would hang out more often with that girl and leave me basically stranded. He...would come home late...reeking of alcohol and god knows what other things..." Sasha explained to MAKO.

"Oh Sash...w-well...what led to this point...?" MAKO asked.

"Well...I gotta say...what happened that day..."

May 30, 2022. 12:26 PM.

Sasha had woken up from a deep sleep and looked at his phone. He saw a text message from Jace on Gramsta.

Sasha was disappointed when he saw the message. Once again, Jace chose to hang out with that girl that had been throwing subtle shade at Sasha. To entertain himself, he looked at his requested DMs, seeing what the fans were saying. Then he saw it. A text message from an account without a name but Sasha could immediately tell it was Andrea.

Immediately as Sasha read the message, his skin tingled. He started to feel something burning within his insides. A feeling that he had never truly felt before. He was furious. He got up from his bed and put on his day clothes. He looked at Jace's location on his phone and headed directly to the area.

March 30, 2022. 1:21 PM.

Sasha arrived at the hockey stadium. There was a long line of people waiting to get their tickets before the first game started at 1:30 PM. Sasha was able to skip a large majority of the line as fans recognized him and helped him move up. Eventually, he got to the front of the line and paid for his ticket. He headed indoors and looked up at the VIP lounge, seeing Andrea holding onto Jace's arm. Sasha's heart was intoxicated with anger. He grabbed a person's drink and headed to the VIP lounge. He busted the doors open and threw a drink at Andrea. "How dare you cheat on me with this disgusting whore?!" Sasha exclaimed. Jace looked back at Sasha, shocked.