#1 - The Heartbeat of Black Heart

Sung Jinwoo has received many flashes of memories since the Black Heart settled in his body.
And he decided to pick up Cale to calm this Black Heart's beat.

.... or his heartbeat?

.
.
.

Don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE and COMMENTS guys~! ❤✨

[Sung Jinwoo's POV]

The second heartbeat the dark-haired man felt was so intense that it made Sung Jinwoo fall to his knees on the cracked ground. His eyes gazed around for a moment at the statues he had managed to destroy, and looked up at the ceiling of the dungeon. The place he once thought would be his last.

The beat intensified, sending a rush of mana into his brain and making Jinwoo's head throb painfully.

"Sshhhh, what is this? Why does it hurt so much?" Even the cries of his shadows deafened Jinwoo from the pain.

The tap on his shoulder from the other Hunter took away his sense of touch.

His head felt very heavy now, there was something that entered his memory forcefully.

"Get out! What are you doing to my mind-ugh!" His right hand rose up to grip his head and clenched his hair tightly.

"Hunter Sung-?!"

"Are you okay-?!"

So heavy.

It felt like a huge memory was passed down to him forcibly.

"-Ash-ya-!"

"Who?" Jinwoo looked around him warily, as the voice echoed around him. It was in his Black Heart's memory and heartbeat.

"-le, what are you doing?"

"Hmm nothing, just sleeping, staring at the sky-"

"Where?! Get out! Whoever it is! Ugh-!"

"-human, has the chef made a new cake yet?!"

"-aon, don't bother Ash from the documents-"

"Huwaaa, my lover is being cruel-!"

Memories went back and forth, making Jinwoo hiss at the pain.

"-oi Han, it looks like an enemy attack is lurking-"

"-beru-nim, in this barracks there will be-"

"-consider-"

"-No way, you have to stay with the kids-"

"-but-!"

Unable to bear the pain, total darkness greeted Jinwoo as his memory was cut off at the red haired figure calling out someone's name.

"Ash-ya."