#6 - The Reunion

Finally, the two travelers reached their destination.

.
.
.

My BIG THANKS always go to Nikki who helped me organize this story into something neat and worth reading 🥺🙏(❤'艸`❤)

And to my dear readers. THANK YOU so much for all votes, follows and sweet comments you've given to support this fic *bow (✿◡‿◡)❤❤❤✨✨✨

I hope this chapter can satisfy you all (Word : 10.9k)

[Raon Miru's POV]

[Raon Miru's POV]

To be honest, Raon was beginning to question whether he deserved the name his father had given him.

Raon Miru.

A joyful dragon.

Himself.

But, why was it only despair and sadness that he felt? He was not happy like his name.

His heart seemed to be taken away piece by piece as he watched age begin to take its toll on his family.

Starting with Lemon Grandpa.

Then Goldie Gramps.

Then the Henituse family.

And even Noona and his Hyung... all left with unpeaceful deaths. Restlessly haunted by the loss of their red heart, Cale Henituse. The thought of their beloved family trapped in the dark, alone, with the king of Velaris searching relentlessly, made all these companions spend the remainder of their lives searching for him. This ended up leaving Raon to a lonely eternity with only the powerful Choi Han.

"Raon-nim." Fighting back grief the dragon, in his teenage human form, tightly hugged the only family he had left.

He was unable to look at the civilization that had begun to change, either becoming ruined or alien, all so far away from him. Taking away the best parts of his memories and heart, leaving an empty shell that felt so hollow.

"Since when did everything go so wrong?" The Dragon Lord whispered softly.

"We just want to live in peace... why would anyone want us dead?"

"Where is the mistake?"

"Where?"

Silence.

Choi Han could only tighten his embrace. Making Raon even more hysterical in his crying.

That they had to leave their family and hometown. Which now has no place for their stories anymore.