#2 - The Glorious Eyes has Stories

"Ash-ya." The stranger winked with a gaze that somehow softened.

"I'll pass out in a moment."

The man gradually smiled at him.

"Please catch me when I fall, okay? " Cale pleaded, making the man's smile even wider. The red-haired man then watched as the other man also opened his arms. Facing Cale, with Ashborn's shadowed face.

"I'll catch you, Cale."

.
.
.

Sorry for disappearing for so long for this fic! Is there even still anyone waiting? lol *feelguilty

I hope thic chapter can heal the longing :"
Thank you so much, guys~!

Don't forget to FOLLOW, VOTE, and COMMENT~

[Sung Jinwoo's POV]

The dungeon was strangely devoid of monsters. Instead, it looked like an uninhabited and long-abandoned temple. His eyes stared at the door for a moment, before dropping to his feet. Gravity worked strangely here, as the door faced horizontally upwards, but as he entered, Jinwoo was able to stand up.

Hmm... the strangeness of the Dungeon was always beyond reason and logic.

The man then walked slowly, surveying the shrine room with a nostalgic gaze. It was as if he already knew this place and the symbols stamped all over the walls and ceiling.

The further he walked, the more the sound of his feet echoed.

Why weren't there any monsters? Even though Jinwoo had come this far, it should have sent a signal to the monsters of this Dungeon that a guest was coming.

"Or has it actually been cleared?" Jinwoo talked to himself, thinking out loud. To his surprise, the Shadow Monarch's power buzzed in agreement.

So, this dungeon had been cleared.

There only remained the figure of the lover who had not yet been released.

The man then stopped at a wide, majestic door. Infusing mana into his arms, Jinwoo pushed the heavy door open. His eyes widened at the sight behind the white marble door.

Darkness greeted him, then something began to glow near his feet. His eyes saw that it was a flower, shimmering and silver in color. Then other flowers began to glow. Followed by the walls and ceiling that showed the view outside.

There was even water flowing around the flower bed, Jinwoo could feel that the water flowed in the form of a symbol though he didn't care much about that tidbit.