frat party||sam

"Sam is going to kill us. Literally." Said y/n

Tara rolls her eyes playfully as she drags y/n to the front door of the Halloween party where u could already hear the muffled music. "Stop being so dramatic, she won't find out"

"Sam always finds out" y/n mumbles to herself as she gets dragged by Tara into the house blasting music.

As they both walk through the loud sweaty teenagers to the kitchen they hear Mindy talking with Anika. A VERY drunk random teenager bumps into y/n, the minute she turns back around, Tara is nowhere to be seen.

"Dammit where is this 5'1 girl. I should of known I would of lost her short self" said y/n to herself scanning the room full of people.

Y/n makes her way to the kitchen to get herself a drink while she's at it to at least distract herself from the fact that Sam doesn't know they are both at the exact party she was ranting about NOT going to.

Everyone knows y/n is a lightweight drinker so as soon as she drank a couple of drinks, she was so drunk to the point she could barely stand straight. Y/n finally found Tara with Mindy and Anika.

"Heyy guyss" y/n slurs while stumbling into them.

"Damn y/n you are so drunk right now" Mindy laughs out

"I finally found you Tara, you were too short for me to find" y/n giggles while still stumbling

Tara rolls her eyes while lightly hitting y/n's shoulder.

A tall teenage boy comes up to y/n asking if she wants to go upstairs since there is more drinks up there.

"More drinks? Hell yeah!" Y/n shouts as her sloppy eyes lights up to the word drinks.

"Erm I don't think that would be a good idea y/n" Anika from sitting next to Mindy says worried.

"It's fine guys I'll be back" y/n slurs stumbling as the random guy starts to drag her to the stairs.

As the girls try to get the guy off y/n, Chad appears from nowhere getting the guys hand off y/n's wrist and pulling her behind him in a protective manner.

As he starts arguing with the random guy a raven haired girl coming from nowhere tases the guy in the balls making him scream in agony.

"Ohh nooo..." Tara says scared as she realised that the raven haired girl was Sam.

"what?" Y/n slurs as she heard Tara.

"I specifically told you guys not to go to this party and what did you do? You went to the goddamn party" Sam says angrily

"Damn you're so hot, can you be my girlfriend?" Y/n slurs to Sam as she is still VERY drunk from those drinks she had earlier

Sam slightly blushes as she turns towards y/n saying "I AM you're girlfriend silly"

Y/n's eyes light up and tries to walk to Sam but ends up tripping and nearly falls on the floor until she felt a pair of hands holding her by her waist preventing her from falling.

"Cmon, I think it's time to go back home" Sam says still slightly pissed that Tara and y/n went to the frat party against her will.

Tara had been quiet the whole way home too scared that if she talks Sam will give her a long lecture about what she did.

As they entered their apartment Tara tried to sneakily escape that lecture but Sam being Sam did not let that slide.

"Tara get back here. Don't think you could easily get away with this and y/n, go to our room and I'll talk to you when I get there." Sam said sternly while glaring at both of them

Tara deeply gulped as she stayed where she was.

Sam obviously gave her at least an hour lecture.

As soon as Sam went into their room y/n was pacing (more like stumbling) back and forth probably thinking of many ways on how to escape this.

"Hey sammy" y/n slurs in hesitation after a few seconds of staring into eachothers eyes. Sam feeling butterflies in her stomach whenever she hears y/n call her that as she is the only one allowed to call her that nickname.

"You finally realised I'm you're girlfriend?" Sam says teasingly with an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah" y/n mumbles as her face flushed in embarrassment looking down.

Sam sighs as her eyes soften.

"I'll talk to you in the morning when you aren't... drunk" Sam says softly in defeat.

Sam throws her a water bottle. "noooooo" y/n says whining

"Y/n don't test my patience right now and drink the water" Sam says sternly while looking at her in the eyes

"Alright alright" Y/n grumbles immediately drinking the water.

Y/n being too tired to stand sits on the bed struggling to take her shirt off infront of Sam due to still being a bit drunk. Sam walks up in between her legs and helps her take her shirt off.

Y/n being y/n very drunk immediately thinks that Sam wants to do something else and pulls her into a kiss.

"B-baby" Sam says through the kisses

Sam pulls back while y/n frowns from the loss of her soft delicate lips.

"You're drunk, I won't take advantage of you like that." Sam softly says

"I don't care I need you right now" y/n slurs lowly

"No y/n/n, I'll help you change into your pjs" Sam says softly but sternly

As they finish getting ready for bed Sam pulls y/n into her with y/n's head cuddling into her neck.

"Hey sammy?" Y/n whispers

"Yeah?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"