short||tara

Tara may be short but her girlfriend y/n is even shorter. Being 4'9 at the age of 17 really isn't the best feeling for y/n. Everyone loves to playfully make fun of them for being such a small couple but they mostly make fun of y/n for being under 5'.

The friendship group (and Sam) were all hanging out in Mindy and Chad's house ready to watch a movie. A horror movie obviously as Mindy is obsessed with them.

In the kitchen, y/n was struggling to reach for her favourite chocolate bar from the higher shelf in the cabinet. A hand from behind her grabs it. Confused y/n looking behind her to see Sam standing over her with the chocolate bar she was struggling to get in her hand with a teasing smile.

"Ugh Saaaam it's not funny" y/n says whining reaching to drag the chocolate bar from Sam's hand

Sam looking down at y/n snickers slightly while her smile grew. "You're lucky that I even helped you to get that candy otherwise you would of never been able to get it with that height" Sam says still teasing her with a playful smile

Y/n playfully pushing Sam back, "Tara! Please stop your sister from making fun of my height... again!" Y/n whines while yelling

Tara and the rest of the group enter the kitchen while Mindy and Amber are laughing their ass off already knowing that their plan to put y/n's favourite chocolate bar on the top cabinet worked.

"It's not funny!" Y/n whines at all of them crossing her arms frowning.

"Alright guys you can stop laughing at my girlfriends height now" Tara says giggling while pulling y/n into her

"Awww the two shortys are defending each other" Mindy teases while still laughing. The rest of the group start bursting out laughter.

"Stopppp" y/n whines playfully while a trying to stop herself from smiling also.

"Cmon guys we need to watch the movie" Chad says still laughing while starting to go back to the living room.

Mindy's eye light up remembering about the horror movie they were going to watch and runs past Chad while barging into him to get to the living room first while the rest of the group go back.