ghostface||sam

Y/n and Sam are the daughters to the two serial killers. Stu Macher and Billy Loomis.

Before Sam left Woodsboro, y/n and Sam were inseparable. If y/n went somewhere, Sam went too. Vice versa. They even had a crush on each other at one point and surprisingly confessed to each other. But as soon as Sam left without a warning or even a letter, y/n had never felt so betrayed.

As soon as y/n heard from Wes that Tara was attacked, she went right the the hospital to visit her. Even though Sam left y/n, she also left her own sister so she decided to step up and be the better sister.

As y/n visited Tara, her and Sam found their way together again but instead, with lovers that weren't each other. Sam's boyfriend Richie and y/n's girlfriend Amber.

You must think Amber? Really? Well as Sam left without a trace, Amber was the one to comfort her and they somehow got together.

Time skip to Stu Macher's house

As Sam was fighting Richie after finally finding out he was ghostface, y/n was fighting Amber.

"Cmon baby, I thought you loved me too much to kill me" Amber taunts with a smile as y/n was straddling on top of her with a knife ready to stab her

"After you manipulated me and faked this whole relationship? I would be more than pleased to kill you." Y/n replies with an angry tone

"You don't have the guts to kill anyone anyways love" Amber laughs confidently

"Sam may need hallucinations of her father to kill, but I don't. You wanna know why... baby?" Y/n mocks in a baby tone voice

Amber's smile slowly disappears

"Because I AM my father's daughter" y/n says in a pissed tone

Before Amber can register that she was going to die, y/n already starts to brutally stab her ex girlfriend's body multiple times with no emotion but anger on her face, blood drenched all over her face and clothes.

"Never mess with me or my family again" y/n says in a stern tone to Amber's dead body indicating her family as Tara and Sam

As y/n gets up she runs out of the room to find Sam doing the same as they were looking for each other.

They froze the second their eyes lock onto each other.

They run to each other and as they get closer, Sam pulls y/n into a soft, delicate but passionate kiss.

As they start to loss air pull away, both breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry I left" Sam says breathlessly

"Don't be"