Something New - 🍋

(Sasuke POV)

"Sooo Sasuke! I was thinking... we try something new tonight!" My boyfriend, (M/N), said, grabbing my waist as I stood in front of the fridge looking for something to make for dinner before he pulled me to him.

"What do you mean? Like- for dinner?" (M/N) laid his head on my shoulder before chuckling and shaking his head 'no'.

"No, no. I meant in the bedroom.. I kinda wanted to try something new tonight." I felt my face, ears, and neck grow hot as he hugged me closer to him. I knew he wasn't the type to beat around the bush but I couldn't help but feel a little flustered by the topic of conversation.

"O-oh.. Um, sure. A-anything specific?" I asked and his head shot up. I couldn't tell but he was wearing that cheeky grin of his.

"You'll just have to wait and see~" He whispered into my ear before kissing the side of my neck. I felt my heart rate accelerate and I closed the door to the fridge.

"O-okay, but nothing too crazy." I said, causing him to smirk before spinning me around and pulling me into a kiss. His lips moved excitedly against mine, definitely showing every emotion he was feeling at the moment. He walked us both clumsily into the bedroom before pulling away.

"If it becomes too much, just tell me, okay?" He told me sweetly. I gave him a nod and he gave me his classic grin. He formed a few hand signs and before I could ask what he was doing he said three words that both instilled excitement and nervousness in me.

"Shadow clone jutsu!" I flushed red as two clones appeared beside him. They seemed to know exactly what they were there for and they walked towards you. The original stood in his place and watched as his clones caressed my face, neck and body exactly how he would. Of course they knew what to do, they were him after all.

"Figured it'd be a little more fun if we tried something new~" One purred in my ear before kissing my jaw softly. The other hummed in response as his hand traveled down my body, stopping at the hem of my shirt. He slipped his hand under my shirt and softly rubbed my stomach before slowly dragging his fingers up towards my chest.

I sucked in a breath when the other one followed the actions of the first. They were both kissing my neck and playing with my nipples as my real boyfriend stood and watched, eyes focused solely on my face.

"(M/N).." I spoke in barely a whisper, causing my boyfriend -the real one- to hum in response.

"Is it too much for you, Sasuke?" He asked worriedly. His clones ceased their motions and awaited my response.

"N-no.. I just want you to be over here too.." I said, face hot from the situation. He smiled and walked towards me, stopping just in front of me. He leaned in and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Of course. I just wanted to watch your reactions. You look very flustered, baby~" I felt my face grow hotter than before when he called me by my nickname. He kissed the side of my neck and motioned for one of the clones to take his place. He moved to the spot the original was standing and sat on the chair in front of my desk.

"How could I not? This is new territory for us.." I breathed out as they went back to kissing my neck. I felt two growing erections against my thighs and noticed the clone sitting was starting to palm himself through his shorts. The sight alone caused me to rub my thighs together for some sort of friction.

"Well you seem to be enjoying it~" The clone whispered into my ear, sliding his hand down to my shorts. He palmed my clothed bulge slowly, earning a soft moan in response. (M/N) turned my head to face him while his clone teased me. He squeezed my cheeks softly, causing my mouth to open slightly.