First Blowjob - 🍋

Sasuke knelt at (M/N)'s feet. Sasuke pulled (M/N)'s pants to his feet with ease and stared into (M/N)'s golden eyes as he bit his lip and pulled down his boxers next. (M/N)'s semi-hard member on display for Sasuke to see. Sasuke took (M/N)' member in his hand and stroked it. (M/N) couldn't take the intense stare Sasuke was giving him, so he directed his gaze to the ceiling. Sasuke was always the best at his cold glare. But this time those eyes were filled with want, with need.

Sasuke continued his strokes and licked (M/N)'s tip, gently and as seductively as he could. He's never done this before, both have been on the receiving end however, so he knew more or less what to do. (M/N) moaned at Sasuke's teasing. He wanted Sasuke to go at his own pace, but at the same time he wanted him to just get on with it. (M/N) was in such a daze he barely remembered how this whole thing started in the first place.

Sasuke finally stopped his teasing and licking and took in (M/N)'s shaft. A third, halfway, then almost entirely. It hurt Sasuke's throat considering he was inexperienced and he tried his best. But (M/N) was enjoying it and that was all Sasuke wanted. He didn't care if he caused his own discomfort as long as (M/N) was happy and satisfied. Soon, he gained enough momentum to go even faster, and his legs steadied him as he went down (M/N)'s length.

"Ah~" (M/N) suppressed his moans, feeling a bit embarrassed by them. In bed, he always tries to make the other party feel good, but he never felt so good before. Perhaps it was all sexual tension between the two, but this was in fact the best blowjobs of his life.

Sasuke continued to pleasure the other. He quite liked the lewd expressions (M/N) expressed, showing his pleasure brought Sasuke joy. He got so hard seeing such faces and the movements he himself was making.

"F-fuck... Sasuke~" (M/N) moaned his name, and Sasuke felt a shudder down his spine. His heart skipped a beat. He was the one doing this to (M/N). He was the one (M/N) loved, and (M/N) was his one and only love. Sasuke's speed picked up and he could feel (M/N) twitch, he was reaching his climax.

"Shit, ha~, S-Sasuke, I'm–" (M/N) stuttered out, but Sasuke did not need the notice and he wasn't going to stop either. He didn't care if (M/N) came in his mouth at all. He cared about nothing in the moment except for the man right in front of him.

With one last push, (M/N) went over the edge. Releasing his load into Sasuke's mouth, who tried his best to swallow, but it came out so hard he caught up some of it. (M/N) felt embarrassed and passed Sasuke a tissue and told him to spit it out.

"S-Sorry.." (M/N) said, kind of shy. His golden eyes looked at (M/N)with worry. Sasuke's hair was messy and tangled, his normally concealed eye visible, which (M/N) admired.

"What for? I knew it was coming" He wiped his mouth and smiled sadistically. Sasuke kissed (M/N), and he kissed back, tasting himself in the process.